Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Being Invincible - The Ups And The Downs To Update 7.11.0

Number38

I would like to say that as far as the changes go in this game they don't seem to be thought out with the best intentions. I LOVED my rhino warframe. BUT.... NOW HE IS JUST A SITTING DUCK! Why did you all have to go and change something so good for this game??? Solo play with the rhino is awesome before this update and now that steel fiber is useless why would i even wanna play as rhino anymore??? EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING TO ME AND IM SURE OTHERS ARE UPSET AS WELL.

I MEAN NO DISRESPECT BUT HONESTLY

COME ON ?

NO REALLY COME ON?

WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP TRYING TO CHANGE STUFF ABOUT THE GAME THAT WAS GOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE????

LEAVE THE GOOD STUFF ALONE

LET PEOPLE FARM IF THEY WANNA FARM

LET PEOPLE BE INVINCIBLE IF THATS WHAT THEY WANT

DONT RUIN THE EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE BY TAKING AWAY FREE CHOICE OF WHAT YOU CAN AND CANT DO IN THE GAME

WHEN YOU LIMIT THINGS THAT ARE COOL LIKE IRON SKIN IT DOESNT MAKE PEOPLE WANNA PLAY

I STOPPED FOR A FEW DAYS JUST CAUSE I WAS SO FRUSTRATED WITH THE CHANGES......

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU GUYS WANNA MAKE THIS GAME A CHALLENGE FOR PEOPLE BUT THIS IS JUST SO UPSETTING TO HAVE TO SEE THESE CHANGES AFFECT EVERYBODY. I KNOW THERES PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT ABUSE THE MOD SYSTEM AND THE INVINCIBILITY BUT WHO CARES? I THINK IF PEOPLE WANNA WALK AROUND WITH UNLIMITED HEALTH AND CRAZY GOOD POWERS THEN LET THEM!? WHATS SO WRONG WITH ENJOYING THE GAME THE WAY IT IS I UNDERSTAND THIS IS IN DEVELOPMENT BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS...

COME ON NOW... 

STOP TAKING AWAY THE FREE CHOICE

STOP TAKING AWAY THE GOOD STUFF....

PLEASE?

You know.. people usually won't be bothered to take/read your post seriously when you're using all caps. Also that free choice statement seems a little bit out of place in the scheme of arguments.

Beyond that, I'm not too bothered about the Invincibility being removed. Makes other frames seem more viable to me.

If you need invincibility to play this game solo, you're doing it wrong.

You can still get an 80% damage reduction if you rank the skill up from what I've read.

Also DE is open to calm, reasonable and well thought out requests for the direction of this game; Rhino got nerfed for a reason, if you think it was too drastic, prove them wrong, don't just cry and scream that you don't get what you want.

PS it was a pain in the arse to read all those caps

It was suppose to be fixed earlier, but not as badly nerfed as this. That was their bad... but I believe they're fixing it to a better percentage and make it so a half full ranked Steel Fiber would make it nearly invincible not not completely. I think the limit of resistance is probably going to be 85-90% but mainly because of two things...

1) Ability abuse in missions

2) The PvP sparring in which abilities are enabled

Sad, yes... I miss my invincible Banshee in the Sound Quake, but I saw Rebecca say that her cast was suppose to be like that and is possibly bringing it up to 'Possibly' get it returned. Not going to be 100% sure about it but I believe that it'd probably get back some resistance.

The thing is the majority of players do not like that :) and they try to please everyone but that isn't possible.

IMO they try to please everyone in the forums. I wonder what percentage of the player base posts in forums, let alone read anything besides news and updates? Most of us don't even care if A is OP or B is UP. we just think its a fun game. Then they try to 'balance' things when its a PVE anyways.... I'm finding it hard to understand, tbh. 

You argument is basically "Let players win if they feel like winning." There's rules to the game, and to win you need to do more than press 2 every 20 seconds. If I made a game, and some one told me I should make a rule where they can do what ever they want I would laugh at them, and tell them to make their own game.

TYPING IN CAPS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CONTEXT OF MY OPINION OF THE GAMEPLAY ITS JUST AN OPINION AN I FIGURED IT WOULD GET NOTICED. I was never distressed about the changes just seeing if anyone else thought similarly but i really appreciate the feedback cause i figured this is the place to go if you wanna talk warframe but apparently this is just another place to bash on someone whos just stating their own thoughts and opinion. BUT THANKS ANYWAYS.

no really thank you 

i will never post again goodbye

STOP TAKING AWAY FREE STUF and the dificulty in solo is extemely frustrate

They haven't taken away free stuff.  They're just making it so that you have to spend time to get free stuff.  This is in line with every F2P game in the past 6-18 months.

And this is supposed to be a cooperative space ninja game.  What part of Massively Multiplayer Online Game do people not understand?

I think that a well-argued text would have been more meaningful that something like that written with caps lock... it makes just people don't reading it seriously. 

And to my mind, the most interessant strenght of Iron Skin (which was erased) was the resistence to stun (it was a trump even in a multi game, for example for saving your comrades tenno while fight a boss), and it really should be keeped. That was the quality which was allowing rhino to be the tank he looks like.

@Kos_Tac

DERebecca has stated in a few different places that the loss of stun/CC invulnerability was a glitch and not an intended side effect.

What probably happened was that the group who removed the complete invincibility thought that the CC immunity was specially coded into the game when in actuality Rhino was only immune to CC as a side effect of ignoring 100% damage. When they lowered it to 80% the immunity disappeared. What they should do to fix this is hard code in the immunities to CC into IS.

Edited by Tsukinoki