Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Logo

MetaMortred

I know it might not even be an issue, but the IPboards forum logo is a bit unprofessional. To give the forum some "class" I suggest replacing the IPboard logo with your own logo. BUT put it on a black background, because the grey/silver color is near invisible on almost all browsers that have a silver style.

• 3 weeks later...

Ohhh... that little blue square with a "V" notched out of it?

I really couldn't care less what the icon looks like...

With the stupid little Ebaums banana next to it, and some pixelated mess of an icon to the other side, it looks rather classy by comparison.

I suppose its a simple fix, but for you to even be so concerned about the feng shui of your browser tabs... OCD much?

Ohhh... that little blue square with a "V" notched out of it?

I really couldn't care less what the icon looks like...

With the stupid little Ebaums banana next to it, and some pixelated mess of an icon to the other side, it looks rather classy by comparison.

I suppose its a simple fix, but for you to even be so concerned about the feng shui of your browser tabs... OCD much?

Its not OCD, it is professionality. It shows that you have not worked on a professional/international scale company, it is understandable. But when you do, you will know that it is the little details that makes them what they are today.

Apple, Microsoft, Google, IBM . . . Even other gaming companies like BioWare, GearBoxSoftwares, Bethesda, Arkane Studios, UbiSoft andt etc . . . they are where they are because of the little details, details people like you ignored.

It is not about the logo, its about the message it sends, a sense of belonging, something more than a cheap and free alternative. Which also point out that you also never have owned a forum, or at least a successful one - which is again . . . understandable. I don't blame you for not knowing. But dont make fun of things you dont comprehend.

Edited by TheNexusCloud

It has been changed a while a go, It might be your browser or cache if you cannot see it :p

and yeah I know what you mean mr.Cloud (: It was just on the forums since IPB comes with a defualt one and thanks for pointing it out to the staff at DE (:

It has been changed a while a go, It might be your browser or cache if you cannot see it :p

and yeah I know what you mean mr.Cloud (: It was just on the forums since IPB comes with a defualt one and thanks for pointing it out to the staff at DE (:

Finally, someone that understand :D

You do understand right? your not trolling or anything, is this sarcasm? (-_-)

Its not OCD, it is professionality... dont make fun of things you dont comprehend.

I just didn't know it was a generic icon, and still say it looks fine... and sure, I wouldn't mind seeing one that is unique to Warframe.

I also didn't know "professionality" was a word, as it isn't recognized by any reputable dictionary. I suppose mashing words together is a quirk in your "professionality". But I digress; and have once again mocked something beyond my comprehension. Hey, no big deal though, Shakespeare invented words too.

Edited by The-Event-Horizon

No way, cookies are full of trans fats, you can't use trans fats! I mean, unsaturated fats are good, and even some saturated fats are needed for hormone production, but trans fats?! ... I can't say no to pie though...

And a cake is kinda like a pie... well... more like π x r² x height + cake ingredients... but still similar

Edited by The-Event-Horizon

hey hey hey dont fight you guys, communit still small and you two are trying to kill each other already -.-'

Dont worry, we are good friends in game. Good friends argue, if they dont then the friendship doesnt last.

I just didn't know it was a generic icon, and still say it looks fine... and sure, I wouldn't mind seeing one that is unique to Warframe.

I also didn't know "professionality" was a word, as it isn't recognized by any reputable dictionary. I suppose mashing words together is a quirk in your "professionality". But I digress; and have once again mocked something beyond my comprehension. Hey, no big deal though, Shakespeare invented words too.

But thanks for comparing me to Shakespeare, yes, I believe its accurate. Your welcome :D If you ever need new words, just hit me up. (^_^)

Edited by TheNexusCloud