The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mass Crash Report Thread

(XBOX)Blut Fatal

Since I see so many crash threads spread out and DE constantly asks for what gear you have I'm going to gather all reports and put them into one thread in hopes DE sees the major problem.

All of my data has been gathered since the last patch released.

The majority of my missions crash, making the game unplayable.

All logs are from I started writting them down, not testing my crackpot theories.

My gear unless noted is:

Saryn

Soma Prime

Vaykor Marelok

Dakra/Scindo prime.

Wyrm prime/helios

T4int:

Wave 4 (7 times)

Wave 5 (3 times)

TxD:

Wave 16(2)

Wave 4 (5)

6-10 (9)

ODD

16 (3)

18 (2)

TxS

59:xx (3)

10 (5)

Boss:

Ceres (evertime currently at 4 logged)

Syndicate missions:

Most crash if I pick up 6+ rep item

Over 110 enemies ext crashes mid way.

Dojo:

4 trading partners crashed. 3 gave up after multiple crashes.

I got luck with solo blackout 1/2, multiplier crashes.

Untested:

Solo seems to crash less, abra paris skin seems to make missions crash faster, wyrm prime seems to increase the regularity. 

Hi Blut Fatal, the information that you have provided is greatly appreciated as it is exactly what we need to help us track down the culprit. I am just going to have this moved over to the performance subforum so that it is easier for us to track.

If anyone else has any similar details about these crashes then please feel free to comment.

Since I see so many crash threads spread out and DE constantly asks for what gear you have I'm going to gather all reports and put them into one thread in hopes DE sees the major problem.

All of my data has been gathered since the last patch released.

The majority of my missions crash, making the game unplayable.

All logs are from I started writting them down, not testing my crackpot theories.

My gear unless noted is:

Saryn

Soma Prime

Vaykor Marelok

Dakra/Scindo prime.

Wyrm prime/helios

T4int:

Wave 4 (7 times)

Wave 5 (3 times)

TxD:

Wave 16(2)

Wave 4 (5)

6-10 (9)

ODD

16 (3)

18 (2)

TxS

59:xx (3)

10 (5)

Boss:

Ceres (evertime currently at 4 logged)

Syndicate missions:

Most crash if I pick up 6+ rep item

Over 110 enemies ext crashes mid way.

Dojo:

4 trading partners crashed. 3 gave up after multiple crashes.

I got luck with solo blackout 1/2, multiplier crashes.

Untested:

Solo seems to crash less, abra paris skin seems to make missions crash faster, wyrm prime seems to increase the regularity.

Here are some pillow tactics that prevent crashing on other games - and help with Warframe. But Warframe still somehow crashes on brand new Xbox's with the best possible internet connection available.

-Reinstating your Xbox to factory defaults (from personal experience and friends, works, but is super annoying. Still isn't a permanent fix)

-Clearing your MAC address (from personal experience, works. On Halo MCC it would fix a lot of Mm related problems and can mitigate 1-1000 crashes.)

-Reinstalling your game or deleting profile data. (Never tried, I dunno. Profile data is stored on the cloud so don't worry about deleting it for MOST games)

-making sure to not have more than one gamertag signed on at once. (Having more than one gamertag causes all kinds of loading errors which can induce crashing. Have tested)

-Making sure to leave your Xbox off when not using it, to give it a break. And don't have it on power saving mode. Power saving mode destroys your system, since it's always on.

Other problems for crashing would that your Xbox's RAM is garbage, and that is most likely the case of you have a day one Xbox. And that can be solved by buying a new $400 Xbox. (Lol)

I dunno, man. I try to love this game. But it's unplayable for me too.