The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Severe Ducat Stealth Nerf. Why?

Dunkingmachine

I really hope we see a slight adjustment in Baro's prices the next time around. Even a 10% decrease on prices for his goods would be nice. Not everyone has loads of time to acquire hundreds of ducats. It does seem like DE made the ducat adjustments to avoid people from spamming the same mission types. This would stop some of the annoying clogging in recruitment chat for specific missions.

I really hope we see a slight adjustment in Baro's prices the next time around. Even a 10% decrease on prices for his goods would be nice. Not everyone has loads of time to acquire hundreds of ducats. It does seem like DE made the ducat adjustments to avoid people from spamming the same mission types. This would stop some of the annoying clogging in recruitment chat for specific missions.

it would be nice since they didn't warn people on the changes or that their would be changes,so for next round it should be good to have a decrease, and may pie Radom,y their should be a bro day once a month were he just has like yard sale for 24 hours of all the things he sold that month or the last 2 visits he made Edited by Leavith

"DE is betraying us!"

"How could you DE?"

"I'm losing the respect i had for you"

"Screw this, i'm leaving this game"

This isn't new, they always did stealth nerfs and went against their words and it's never gonna change

They'll do something cool and everyone will be like "DE my hero! <3" again

or just ignore this thread until people forget about it, this isn't a problem for them really

LOL dude, learn to read...

"a notification he wishes he could have sent sooner, but due to the recent excitement surrounding the Lotus’ unveiling of a new Prime Warframe was unfortunately misplaced."

Translation: You caught us stealth nerfing so i guess we'll let you know how bad it is because you were going to figure it out on your own.

Edited by torsoreaper