Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Lol'd And Bought One. You Can See Why.

stacey69

I'm one of the biggest gear *#()#s I know and it's been my experience that %98 of products marketed to gamers are absolutely terrible for gaming. The only gaming peripherals I use are a Logitech G13 and a Razer Naga. Love the pad, hate the mouse.

The only thing wrong with the pad is that the bottom row of keys should be above the current top row, and the keys being labeled G1-G22 makes the fact that they're back lit useless as no game is going to tell you to 'Press G6 to open door'

The mouse is just a train wreck. The number pad on the side of the mouse is great, but one of the other buttons stopped working the first week, and now less than a year later my mouse button is starting to go. The paint rubbed off the number pad in less than a month. You have to install a supremely useless, bugged and annoying cloud based software package to get the mouse to work. If you have one of the first runs of this mouse you're probably ok, but not long after they started making this model they moved they're manufacturing and quality controle went out the window. Razer's polices warranties, and customer service are all a joke and they're known to buy good user reviews with free products and various swag. I put up with everything because more buttons on my mouse was worth it to me, but now that Logitech has a mouse with a number pad on the side, and a history of products that don't fall apart as soon as you get them home, I'm going to be upgrading very soon.

I Honestly didn't set out to post an anti Razer rant, but I'm going to leave it as is simply because I wish I'd read something like this before I bought from them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well if heared of this before just sounds like a  faulty product wich u should have send a support ticket for and get a replacement  cause i have my naga for a year now without any problems  also got the deathstalker for 5 months now  no problems   as for my tiamat headset its working perfect    invicta mouse pad i have for 3 weeks now  but so far so good and the orbweaver i have since release also no problems  so    it might be your sweaty hands our faulty product it happens

but if u want the best keyboard without any other stuff u dont need by Daskeyboard    best money can buy without all the crap as for the rat mouse imo one of the worst ones out there it feels really funky in your hands    id go for a steelseries mouse over the rat  imo

Edited by HellishWind

I use this http://www.asus.com/Keyboards_Mice/GX800/ mouse and its been great. I've had it for about 3 years with no issues. For Warframe I use the bottom thumb button for aiming, top thumb for block (not used often. Yet.) left click for shooting, right click for melee, mouse wheel scroll for selecting abilities, and mouse wheel button for using abilities. I also love its size and weight but I don't usually need to use the dpi button for any game. 

EDIT: Also, Xbox 360 Wireless controller for Windows w/Play and Charge kit. For this game, I'm more fluid and accurate with mouse and keyboard though

Edited by 7.T.

LOL! glad you just bought it for giggles. IT'S A PIECE OF S#&$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I strongly suggest return it before you get it. It's extremly uncomfortable, a pain the the &#! to set-up, more of a gimmick then function. Sorry i bought 1 readign the features adjustability and blah blah blah. When i got it it lasted 5 minutes before i stuffed it back in its box for return.

No left-handed version = no sale.

I'm one of the biggest gear *#()#s I know and it's been my experience that %98 of products marketed to gamers are absolutely terrible for gaming. The only gaming peripherals I use are a Logitech G13 and a Razer Naga. Love the pad, hate the mouse.

The only thing wrong with the pad is that the bottom row of keys should be above the current top row, and the keys being labeled G1-G22 makes the fact that they're back lit useless as no game is going to tell you to 'Press G6 to open door'

The mouse is just a train wreck. The number pad on the side of the mouse is great, but one of the other buttons stopped working the first week, and now less than a year later my scroll button is starting to go. The paint rubbed off the number pad in less than a month. You have to install a supremely useless, bugged and annoying cloud based software package to get the mouse to work. If you have one of the first runs of this mouse you're probably ok, but not long after they started making this model they moved they're manufacturing and quality controle went out the window. Razer's polices warranties, and customer service are all a joke and they're known to buy good user reviews with free products and various swag. I put up with everything because more buttons on my mouse was worth it to me, but now that Logitech has a mouse with a number pad on the side, and a history of products that don't fall apart as soon as you get them home, I'm going to be upgrading very soon.

*edit: I Honestly didn't set out to post an anti Razer rant, but I'm going to leave it as is simply because I wish I'd read something like this before I bought from them.

Only reason I'm considering the Razer Naga is because they are coming out with a left-handed version, which Logitech seems unwilling to make. No left-handed version = no sale.

I have been using the Rat 9 and STRIKE 7 for about 8 months now and i´ve had  no problems with them. 

Have you had any problems with it before you started playing warframe? Because i do not have any problems on my Rat 9 or Razer Naga

Nope just Warframe. Moved to off topic. Its talking about gaming and my issues with mouse and keyboard in Warframe. I would have thought that was General. No wait its stacey69 posting. Lets remove half his threads, warn him for stupid reasons and ban him for telling the truth to an admin.

Thanks for the feedback on your mouse and keyboard setups.

I have a keyboard and a mouse, both of which came with my Dell PC.

They work just fine, and have worked for several years.

have a set of dell 2.1 speakers that have lasted me since erm.  2007.  Using that mw3 combo g105/g9x + pad as I bought it cheap. Sandpapered/melted the MW3 logo off the keyboard. Might paint it red in the future. Looks alright and does the job.

@OP:

I had a Logitech G9 (not even G9x) by 4 years, around 1 year ago they gifted me a R.A.T. 7, i switched back to my G9 in 6 months (and only because it was a present from some of my best friends), it still performs better than it.

G9 > RAT 7

Better tracking, better sensor, more fluid, better in basically anything an FPS gamer need. It is appealing aesthetically sure, but it's not a so great mouse (given the price)