Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Join An Active Clan

(XBOX)ChrisIsTukiTuki

Chill dude, always down to help someone or be involved. Recently started playing after watching like 5 hours of tutorials cause no one explains how to play. Everyone on the chats is annoying or mad impersonal. Looking to play and mess around with cool peeps. Have a mic too. Dont want to be in a clan that's just looking for more members. I want peeps to play with.

ChrisIsTukiTuki,  I am a member of the Pheonix Kings.. We are an international clan of 80+ mature and active members.

We are looking for new members but only the mature, fun and active ones.......sry lol.

If you want to check us out I have sent you a xbox message.  

As I have said in other posts we are a disciplined yet motley crew who work extremely well together as we took first place in False Profit for Storm clans.

I would be glad to run through any problematic missions or unlock a couple planets with ya.   Also, clan members are very generous with helping out new.....and even old members..

The Sith Empire is pretty chill and would love to have you. We are full of both knowledgable officers and also some new tenno. We're not too big and I think might fit well for you.

Also, I can personally help you out understanding core mechanics of the game if needed. Things like damage vs armor types, where to farm for keys, how to build mods, even lore talk. The only thing we ask of our members is to stay active and we have a 2 week inactivity(without messaging me) rule is all. If this sounds good I'll send you an invite today. If not, I wish you the best of luck regardless. Hope to hear from you!

CFE is the Top Tier #1 PvP Clan. We are also the top PvE mountain clan right now, in our first week of moving to Mountain, with over 200 active members, ranging from mr0 to MR19. We can train and outfit you in an environment that is free from your everyday bigotry you find in other clans. We even have a fully researched dojo. We even have a clan website http://www.cfeclan.tk/

Edited by (XB1)CFE Beijing