Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Can We Please Have The Old Conclave Back? As A Diffrent Gamemode

-Vane-

Wow, a lot of these threads springing up, all talking about the same thing. I wish you guys would keep it in one place. With that aside, how about this.

Right now we have "capture the cephalon", "team death match" and "annihilation". If DE added an "unrestricted" (or whatever name you prefer) game mode, where essentially all mods, weapons, frames are allowed and have PvE stats. Would that suffice? You would not get any standing in this game mode. You'd not have access to the same maps (albeit DE could use the old maps for this game mode). Seems like the easiest thing to do. It would dilute the pvp pool of players further, but that will happen no matter how pvp 1.0 is reinstated.

First off, this is the original thread that was posted, second we don't need goddamn rewards, third we only want a fun gamemode, and last but not least you could play old conclave as well as the new one.

I'm not interested in pvp 1.0 myself but I don't really care if it was reintroduced for the people who like it.

I'm wondering if bringing it back would split the already small pvp community. Would the players who want pvp 1.0 back and are currently playing pvp 2.0, still play pvp 2.0? Would this just reduce the amount of players in games and make matchmaking more difficult?

I'm not interested in pvp 1.0 myself but I don't really care if it was reintroduced for the people who like it.

I'm wondering if bringing it back would split the already small pvp community. Would the players who want pvp 1.0 back and are currently playing pvp 2.0, still play pvp 2.0? Would this just reduce the amount of players in games and make matchmaking more difficult?

Good question, but we will never know the answer sadly. And there are many players playing PvP 2.0, outmatching PvP 1.0 players in 25:1 atleast. PvP 2.0 brought a much bigger playerbase than 1.0 but 1.0 was much more fun.

Good question, but we will never know the answer sadly. And there are many players playing PvP 2.0, outmatching PvP 1.0 players in 25:1 atleast. PvP 2.0 brought a much bigger playerbase than 1.0 but 1.0 was much more fun.

much more fun but less player want to play ? wat logic?

only you have more fun ,right...............?

I have played Conclave (Not talking about Dark Sector Conflicts) since it came out almost every day and i have only seen one hacker back then, using some kind of speed hack. On PvP 2.0 on the brief time we had this new Conclave, i have already witnessed 3 of these individuals so far, all recorded and reported. I don't know what it is, i think this new version have appealed to a bigger audience, therefore opening space for more hacking. Never met any player using aimbot, although i have been accused of that many times.

I understand why you were accused QQ

So are you at least using an mmo mouse ?

Edited by DarkeTH

First off, this is the original thread that was posted, second we don't need goddamn rewards, third we only want a fun gamemode, and last but not least you could play old conclave as well as the new one.

Can you at least tell me how conclave 1.0 differs from what I proposed, aside from possibly not having the same maps...

I want it just because I want to play conclave with my friends and friends only. New conclave does now allow me to do that, and the dueling area in my dojo is not what I'm looking for. I can't do 2v2's and the arena is too small to even have fun fights inside.

Edited by Lilliannette

I want it just because I want to play conclave with my friends and friends only. New conclave does now allow me to do that, and the dueling area in my dojo is not what I'm looking for. I can't do 2v2's and the arena is too small to even have fun fights inside.

Hmmm...Sorry but i like pvp 2.0. I only play CTC and occasionally the other two game modes but cant you just host a private match like lets say team deathmatch and inv ur friends only?

Can you at least tell me how conclave 1.0 differs from what I proposed, aside from possibly not having the same maps...

It was diffrent because you played with what you made, instead of having 99% of mods restricted from using, and before the huge nerfs you could kill anyone with anything, due to all weapons dealing the damage they show instead of being nerfed to hell. It was much more fast paced and thrilling than current one because you actually had to be careful and watch your step, one steo wrong and you're dead. Original pvp players never cared for rewards due to the gamemode being relaxing with friends and really funny.

much more fun but less player want to play ? wat logic?

only you have more fun ,right...............?

Guess you missed the whole new gamemode point, didin't you? I dont see a single reason why you are bashing the pvp. Maybe you don't like it? You never stated why it was bad...

Guess you missed the whole new gamemode point, didin't you? I dont see a single reason why you are bashing the pvp. Maybe you don't like it? You never stated why it was bad...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/483316-parkour-20-issue-gotta-go-fast-hurts-the-game/?p=5392316

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/483316-parkour-20-issue-gotta-go-fast-hurts-the-game/?p=5393426

Edited by RexSol

. Original pvp players never cared for rewards due to the gamemode being relaxing with friends and really funny.

But the people who want 1.0 back, are not the same people who claimed for rewards, different game modes, balance?

There are alot of 1.0 feedback post asking for it, now you have rewards, and fun, you dont? 

But the people who want 1.0 back, are not the same people who claimed for rewards, different game modes, balance?

There are alot of 1.0 feedback post asking for it, now you have rewards, and fun, you dont? 

i dont understand... someone care to explain

#錯誤不計算

Edited by Eureka.seveN

I do have fun, but untill they implent at least 4v4 private matches it ain't the same. The whole gameplay speed is toned down, alot. Of course I am beating the dead horse...But! There's always hope!

Well then, why is he still in the PvP sub-section?

It was diffrent because you played with what you made, instead of having 99% of mods restricted from using, and before the huge nerfs you could kill anyone with anything, due to all weapons dealing the damage they show instead of being nerfed to hell. It was much more fast paced and thrilling than current one because you actually had to be careful and watch your step, one steo wrong and you're dead. Original pvp players never cared for rewards due to the gamemode being relaxing with friends and really funny.

How is this different from what I suggested?

Hmmm...Sorry but i like pvp 2.0. I only play CTC and occasionally the other two game modes but cant you just host a private match like lets say team deathmatch and inv ur friends only?

Quote where I said I hated it.

I just want an option where I can play with friends only in the maps available with pvp 1.0 because 2.0 does not allow private matches I have tried.

I don't want the rewards in PvP I just want to play with friends.

Quote where I said I hated it.

I just want an option where I can play with friends only in the maps available with pvp 1.0 because 2.0 does not allow private matches I have tried.

I don't want the rewards in PvP I just want to play with friends.

Private matches is a separate issue altogether and probably deserves a separate thread. All pvp should allow private matches, new and old.

Having PvP 1.0 as a different gamemode does sound great, but i hope many of you understand that new players are going to be at a huge disadvantage against veteran players. I am assuming that veteran players are the only ones that want this addition to happen. If DE decides to make this happen i am hoping that alot of you actually play it instead of making it a ghost town again...I cant speak for all platforms but i am pretty sure i could rarely find a match. With PvP 2.0 that changed and its an even playing field for everyone or at least closer to that. I have no clue why ppl are complaining about rewards...You aren't being forced to play for rewards, you can just play for fun like i do. DE is definitely working on better matchmaking  and private lobbys so no need for complaints there. Remember PvP 2.0 is fairly new and i feel like DE is actually working hard to satisfied us all, they always are.

Having PvP 1.0 as a different gamemode does sound great, but i hope many of you understand that new players are going to be at a huge disadvantage against veteran players. I am assuming that veteran players are the only ones that want this addition to happen. If DE decides to make this happen i am hoping that alot of you actually play it instead of making it a ghost town again...I cant speak for all platforms but i am pretty sure i could rarely find a match. With PvP 2.0 that changed and its an even playing field for everyone or at least closer to that. I have no clue why ppl are complaining about rewards...You aren't being forced to play for rewards, you can just play for fun like i do. DE is definitely working on better matchmaking  and private lobbys so no need for complaints there. Remember PvP 2.0 is fairly new and i feel like DE is actually working hard to satisfied us all, they always are.

It's my understanding that newer players get roflstomped in the current PVP format anyway. Adding a separate gamemode with free-reign metagame wouldn't change a new player's understanding of controls and aerial movement.