The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Dual Cleavers Look Sexy!

Ninjamander

The Prisma Dual Cleavers have an active gif effect on them or something, you can make it look like they're on fire, or have bubbles. They do look pretty amazing. My only gripe is why Prisma Dual Cleavers exist at all. The dual cleavers were already one of the strongest crit weapons in the game (which I used on my Hysteria Valk). This just makes them so much better yum yum yum. I'm not complaining, just wondering why of all melee weapons they decided to spurce up an already pretty darn good weapon.

The Prisma Dual Cleavers have an active gif effect on them or something, you can make it look like they're on fire, or have bubbles. They do look pretty amazing. My only gripe is why Prisma Dual Cleavers exist at all. The dual cleavers were already one of the strongest crit weapons in the game (which I used on my Hysteria Valk). This just makes them so much better yum yum yum. I'm not complaining, just wondering why of all melee weapons they decided to spurce up an already pretty darn good weapon.

Still waiting for Prisma Latron

So we get Latron, Latron Prime, Latron Wraith and then Prisma Latron.

Then DE can add on a Dragon Latron and Dex Latron.

Yes !! All ze Latrons !

Edited by fatpig84