Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Isn't There Pvp I N Warframe?

zeroz369

Warframe should have pvp because it would be alot funner and more people would join the game and make it more popular which means warframe could be the most famous free to play.

A duelling feature is to be implemented with U8.

That is the PvP (amongst clan members) DE will go for now.

2. So? Tons of other F2P games are PvP and yet they're not the most famous.

Another one of this....check the forum. There is a somewhat PvP but it is only within the Clan members. And this is a PvE game after all.

Plus, on the other hand is the warframe skill set. There are a few warframe which can turn invisible and invincible, can dish out a huge amount of damage in a short time and able to stun the opponent. The DE needs to revamp the whole skill tree to suit the needs of PvP which I guess is not a good idea as look at the community when Rhino skill 'Iron Skin' was nerfed...

Is there PvP in Warframe? (When will there be PvP? Your game is dead without PvP! I have an idea for PvP mode!)
There is no PvP mode in Warframe yet. Face-palm? Sure, but when we started building this game a year ago, we saw plenty of PvP and less PvE. Right we want to focus and do one thing well: PvE. That said we are investing in better leaderboards, clans goals, and other more 'meta' forms of competition right now.

Warframe should have pvp because it would be alot funner and more people would join the game and make it more popular which means warframe could be the most famous free to play.

Warframe really should have users who read the faqs before making threads that were already made 3241324525 times.

Edited by Venarge

Delicous.

I think we should change this thread into something usefull.

Something that has to do with breakfast.

indeed i want this in my dojo.

Edit: I GOT IT, WHY NOT MAKE THE PVP A CONTEST TO SEE WHO CAN COOK THE BEST BREAKFAST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(capslock was necessary) 

Edited by KIll3RX15

PVP games require a lot of balancing which becomes all consuming for the developers. PvE (theoretically) requires less balancing and is more about making interesting content.

Games that do both well are VERY rare and require a lot of funding.

This has been discussed ad nauseum already.

Lies, lies, lies, lies. Warframe it's great because it doesn't have PVP, It's unique. Add your PVP crap and you have just another free to play game.