The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Needs To Be Knockdown Diminishing Returns.

Lancars

I mean after getting harpooned 4 times dragged back and forth then knocked over by a bombard missile then knocked over again by his knockdown then knocked over again by a heavy gunner then harpooned again in a short moment.

I think there needs to be some kinda natural thing to the frames. Not a mod because even with something to help me get up faster i was still just ping ponged around i think there needs to atleast be some short immunity to being knocked on my butt? Again NOT A MOD.

I mean you nerfed the ancients at one point since all they would do is rush and slap you back and forth like a ping pong ball. I thought you wanted to avoid tenno ping pong.

Edited by Lancars

If you skilled enough and see a knockdown coming you can use certain ability animations to block the knockdown effect, but I think a real anti knockdown ability would be nice like get prompted with a random movement key when knocked down to get up quickly and be immune to knockdown for a few seconds after.

Yes well when a harpoon comes shooting out from a crowd of other grineer and i don't see it coming and i proceed to get harpoon and smacked around i can't do Anything. if i heard the scorpion ANd had my melee out i woulda blocked it or some kinda quick block. You can be skilled but your character only does so many things so fast. if i could have i'd have tossed the gun away to stop the reload and grabbed a melee weapon to block it but we are limited.

Oh and also running into a large group in a small area doesn't help since they also seem to spawn behind you. I've seen crowds of grineer suddenly spawn infront of me.

Edited by Lancars

I mean you nerfed the ancients at one point since all they would do is rush and slap you back and forth like a ping pong ball. I thought you wanted to avoid tenno ping pong.

They did? could have fooled me, those ancients with their damn hooks basically pulling me all over the damn place when there are more than one of them is nuts.

Definitely needs to be looked at adding a higher resistance as getting ping ponged around or pulled around IS very annoying.

They did? could have fooled me, those ancients with their damn hooks basically pulling me all over the damn place when there are more than one of them is nuts.

Definitely needs to be looked at adding a higher resistance as getting ping ponged around or pulled around IS very annoying.

When they do catch you yes but it use to be worse. They would sprint on spawn to you and insta smack you. Now they have a windup.

Also there hooks seem to have a tell tale too. Scorpions just snap fire them. But i have been caught in a multi ancient pull over and over once so i know the pain.

I liked elfkinn's idea of maybe tapping the buttons to get up faster.