Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Loosing On Steam. Hits All Time Low 5Th Place.

TheGeekCritic

We established that steam player count is inaccurate because many games are steam only so there count is spiked, while some games are not.

I'm just asking where you found those numbers because they are very different from the ones I found and I'd like to make comparisons.

Warfames player base has been stable since launch.

Pulling numbers out off your arse

Plus, Trove just launched on steam. Of course its going to peak because everyone is trying it out.

Edited by iLogan

Wait, warframe is below Clicker Hero's? For REAL? Warframe below THAT??? ARE YOU S#####G ME RIGHT NOW!!!

The masterpiece of a game known to us as Warframe does not deserve to be below a game that is for all intents and purposes, the world's easiest and simplest version of Pokémon. I mean, for God's sake, come on...

To any who are offended by this post, sorry but that is my opinion.

The masterpiece of a game known to us as Warframe does not deserve to be below a game that is for all intents and purposes, the world's easiest and simplest version of Pokémon. I mean, for God's sake, come on...

Some additional data:

Clicker Heroes is currently the 7th most played game on Steam (which is not the only place where it is available). It beats titles such as GTA V, Civilization V, Skyrim, Path of Exile, Neverwinter, Rust, Witcher 3, DayZ, Borderlands 2, and tons more.

By the way, the #1 Steam game in terms of percentage of positive reviews is... One Finger Death Punch!! It's a simple 2D game that has 99% positive reviews by 7,755 users. And it's not even a free to play title.

Some additional data:

Clicker Heroes is currently the 7th most played game on Steam (which is not the only place where it is available). It beats titles such as GTA V, Civilization V, Skyrim, Path of Exile, Neverwinter, Rust, Witcher 3, DayZ, Borderlands 2, and tons more.

By the way, the #1 Steam game in terms of percentage of positive reviews is... One Finger Death Punch!! It's a simple 2D game that has 99% positive reviews by 7,755 users. And it's not even a free to play title.

As I said, Clicker Heroes as an idler racks up playtime really quickly.

And One Finger Death Punch is a great game. It's simple, but really fun and I found it refreshing in many ways.

And One Finger Death Punch is a great game. It's simple, but really fun and I found it refreshing in many ways.

Okay, OFDP is understandable because it can be quite challenging and therefore requires some skill.

Now hearing that the game (Clicker) tops both GTA V and Skyrim along with Warframe, is just astounding. In clicker, is it even possible to loose? I mean, you sit there and torture your mouse by spamming it like there is no tomorrow without taking so much as a poke from your target.

Okay, OFDP is understandable because it can be quite challenging and therefore requires some skill.

Now hearing that the game (Clicker) tops both GTA V and Skyrim along with Warframe, is just astounding. In clicker, is it even possible to loose? I mean, you sit there and torture your mouse by spamming it like there is no tomorrow without taking so much as a poke from your target.

Yeah, incrementer games have no win or failure states.

The data above does not take into account the amount of time people spend playing a game. It is solely based on the amount of people playing a game. Clicker Heroes is #7 on that list because there's about 50k people playing it. The #1 on the list, DOTA2, has 750k.

To be clear, I'm only posting data. I'm not trying to make a point.