Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Event Concept] Vengeance And Mutiny - Part 1: Metal Turncoats

FoxFX

Hello everyone and welcome to a special 3 part Fan Event Concept of mine called “Vengeance and Mutiny.” In these Fan Concepts, we will first see in the 1st part of this an unexpected event happening with the Corpus, a change to a very old boss that is in need of some changes, and an arrival of a new Corpus enemy waiting to get their hands on the Tenno for an incident cannon to the Warframe lore.

Introductory Lore

Intercepting  Transmission:

Frohd Bek: This is Frohd Bek of the Board of Directors. What is the situation that you sent in a red warning?

Crewman Captain: Master Bek, WE ARE IN DANGER! OUR ROBOTICS HAS TURNED AGAINST US! WE THINK SOMEONE OR SOMETHING IS TRANSMITTING A SIGNAL TO OVERIDE OUR SYSTEMS!

Frohd Bek: Impossible! How in the Void can that be?! Find the source of this interference, now!

Crewman Captain: WAIT…SOMETHING BROKE INTO THE STORAGE!...IT’S BACK BUT…IT HAS THE REMAINS OF ZANUKA…IT’S COMING THIS WA-

Transmission Cuts Off…

(Video Message from Frohd Bek)

Frohd Bek: You must be aware by now of the rumors of Corpus Robotics turning against the Crewman around the whole star system. Well, I’m here to inform you that the rumors are true.

Whatever it is that is causing this has planted some unique devices we like to call “Overwrite Antennas.” Destroying these things has become a problem since the shields that protect them can only be disrupted by overloading them with a similar energy wave. Doing so would dissipate our personal shields and would leave us defenseless against the robotics.

This is where you come in. I would like for you to stop the Overwrite Antennas so we can get back control of our robots. We will reward you accordingly of course.

Make it quick, and then we can understand who would cross us like this, and why this perpetrator raided storage caches of Alad V’s work...

The Mission

This mission occurs like an alert mission where each day, Frohd Bek indicates in the start charts the location of certain sectors where Overwrite Antennas are located taking over the control of Corpus Robotics.

Players must destroy these Overwrite Antennas in these unique Sabotage-style missions. Corpus Crewman will fight alongside of the players as temporary allies while the Corpus Robotics (even some Bursars will come) are your enemies in this fight. Once all Overwrite Antennas are destroyed (ranging from 2-4 of them each run), the Corpus Robotics will change from enemy to allies.

Destroying the Overwrite Antennas is a bit of a challenge. In order to damage them, you need to use your shields to dissipate the Overwrite Antenna’s shields. Be aware though, using your shields to destroy the Antennas reduces your shields and the Shields of the Antennas are of high level which might require more than one player to use their shields to dissipate them. Note: The shields of the Antennas do not regenerate. Also, controlled Corpus Robotics will still attack continuously until those Antennas are destroyed.

Rewards

Rewards for this event involve our ever so rewarding Stratos Sigils (lul), Fusion Cores, Credit Caches, and Serro Vandal

Serro Vandal

Stance Polarity: Dash

Damage: 80 Electricity

Attack Speed: 1.1

Stamina: 16

Critical Chance/Damage: 25%/1.5

Status Chance: 25%

Let out your comments and suggestions. If enough of them come, I will make a post showing the ending lore for this part of the event as well as a hint of what is to come.

Side hint: an old boss we have is going to make a return.

Secret Transmission Opening Part 2 of Vengeance and Mutiny

???: Preparations are finally complete. With the Zanuka parts now accepting my body and an army of robotics at my side, I have the tools necessary to destroy Frohd Bek and the rest of those fools! But before I deal with them, I'll have those Tenno brats dead under my heels. Soon, my beloved genius, I'll prove the stars how wrong they were...

Edited by FoxFX

Please feel free to comment on the event here. I do have ready the second part of this Event Concept that I will post in another thread. But before I do, I will write down a few Ending Lore for this part that will transition to the next.

Ending Transmission for Part 1

Frohd Bek:

I applaud the efforts of dealing with the Overwrite Antennas, however, it appears whoever was behind this has stolen a great cargo of our Robots, as well as what remains of Alad V's Zanuka Project.

Whatever it was that stolen the remnants of the Zanuka Project was capable of high speed flight. It is also in possession of a weapon system capable of evaporating Oxium Alloy. My experts believe the weapon with such specs would be akin to a Solar-Charged Opticor. Find out what this thing is.

There has been also a past incident where one of our archived works, the "Raptor," was reported to be missing during a transfer from Neptune. Alad V had plans to work on the Raptor after his finishing touches with the Zanuka. I would not bet that the Raptor was behind this robotic rebellion. The specs of it proves it unable to pull this off...unless someone upgraded it. However, the only one capable of doing so to this degree would be Alad V.

I will have my men look more into this. In the meantime, mind taking some time investigating Mars? Nef Anyo seems to be in a bit of trouble.

-Frohd Bek

Edited by FoxFX

Spoiler for Part 2

Nef Anyo: My credits! My Oxium caches! What in the Void would commit such atrocities? Who is the heretic controlling the Raptor raiding my profit? Please, I request anyone to deal with this rampage of these rebellious robotics. Expect a high payment..from the Void!

Secret Transmission Opening Part 2 of Vengeance and Mutiny

???: Preparations are finally complete. With the Zanuka parts now accepting my body and an army of robotics at my side, I have the tools necessary to destroy Frohd Bek and the rest of those fools! But before I deal with them, I'll have those Tenno brats dead under my heels. Soon, my beloved genius, I'll prove the stars how wrong they were...