Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype

Tuxie

Your joking.. Right?

They aren't going to go ~2 months without an update.

The most we will see is 3 Weeks. 4 Weeks at maximum. It will definitely be out by August.

I agree, but with DE's track record, I wouldn't put more than 5 on it dropping in a time frame that's any time soon. I used to do this where I'd try to guess when updates would be. Patterns and evidence don't matter a lot here with DE. There is no consistency. One time they get something early, next they are super early. Then they kill the pattern.

i dont need teaser sites, i would like to get it "oldschool way", the full pack with all surprises by simple playing and exploration, because my head is allready full of information and this teaser sites arent in the horizon of my interest, really ... ^^)

So, its a Monday, guess what?, NO HYPE SITE, so we still go until Friday, maybe we get one this wesday, BUT, we'll might get hype site next week

Hype sites usually go up Friday, The week before the Update.

So if the update is next Wednesday we will be seeing the Hype Site this Friday.

And do you purposefully try to annoy people?

What do you think? U17 teaser website tomorrow? Event to get hyped for U17? Just how hyped are you for U17? What are you most looking forward to?

8ef809bc72c28dd706783c6230e1ee3a.png

In the confirmed part it is given we get new weapons but it is given that it is not the rapier,mios and infested glaive :(

Does anybody have any idea about it??

In the confirmed part it is given we get new weapons but it is given that it is not the rapier,mios and infested glaive :(

Does anybody have any idea about it??

We're getting a Sword and Shield (well technically Axe and Shield) based on Tyl Regor's weaponry.

Also, an Archwing weapon based on Tyl Regor's large mechanical fists.

There's also a Dual Dark Sword in the works, complete with sexy PBR re-design (although it's not been confirmed for U17 to my knowledge) and a visual re-design of Burston.

We're getting a Sword and Shield (well technically Axe and Shield) based on Tyl Regor's weaponry.

Also, an Archwing weapon based on Tyl Regor's large mechanical fists.

There's also a Dual Dark Sword in the works, complete with sexy PBR re-design (although it's not been confirmed for U17 to my knowledge) and a visual re-design of Burston.

Shame dual-swords are still clunky and awkward. I wish they'd fix them before making any more. :C

Same with regular swords.

Also, all the hype means nothing to us poor console plebs. We probably have to wait another 2-4 months for an update, if we are even THAT lucky.

You sure?, hype sites come out every-Friday moreless even ask I-logon

I'm not saying it won't come out on Friday, I'm just saying it won't be this Friday.

Call me pessimistic, but I'm already bored of doing nothing but farming 1 hour long survivals for Ash Prime's systems and the last thing I want is also to be disappointed.

Shame dual-swords are still clunky and awkward. I wish they'd fix them before making any more. :C

Since the Dual Dark Swords are designed to combine at the hilt, they're said to be released alongside a new stance that facilitates Darth Maul fighting. That could be fun.

cdJDm6O.png

still leaving my horrible headache not sharing what i really think because of the "local muzzle-system (tos)" =)))))))))))))))))

no hype this time, simply watching, because im too adult not thinking about the money which is maded with warframe ...

and thats it for now

i keep an eye on this update and all further development and communication because smth was too much this time

Edited by varais