Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U8 Undocumented Changes

Vabla

We need to start making lists of undocumented changes in each update because there seem to be a lot of them creeping in. And with U8 being as big, "creeping" might be a little more closer to "being bulldozed".

Too bad I can't get in the game because of the crash so can't start off with anything.

Updating with list as people contribute:

Banshees Sound Quake got a start-up and finish-time boost. you now deploy and get back up much faster. like, twice as fast.

Grineer Scorpion and Corpus Tech (might be wrong) are new enemies. Grineer commanders seem much more common.

Scorpion likes to go "GET OVER HERE!"

Boss overhauls.

Kril goes from ice to fire once you get him down to a certain amount of health, and is invulnerable unless you shoot the red glowy orb on his back first.

Sargus can use mag's bullet attractor (fun fact- shooting while attracted WILL NOT WORK :I) and volt's electric shield.

Ashs shurikens got a buff.

From what I seen he now fires 2-3 and they home in on the enemy.

Edited by Vabla

There is absolutely no reason for DE to have "undocumented changes."

I believe what you are talking about are commonly refered to as "bugs."

You must have been sleeping through the updates.

There's been several undocumented changes that aren't classified as bugs.

New tiles in the corpus outpost.

We seem to get new tiles on every update. I like that they don't even include that in the patch notes like it's common sense that they'd be adding more tiles every time.

Boss overhauls.

Kril goes from ice to fire once you get him down to a certain amount of health, and is invulnerable unless you shoot the red glowy orb on his back first.

Sargus can use mag's bullet attractor (fun fact- shooting while attracted WILL NOT WORK :I) and volt's electric shield.

Scorpion likes to go "GET OVER HERE!"

I am going to be so disappointed if you're lying about that.  Pull is the sole reason I picked Mag as my starting frame. 

I've been farming Sargus for the past couple of days, and he definitely used bullet attractor and electric shield before the update.  He just doesn't use them often (I have no idea why, those are really useful abilities). 

Edited by Ganpot

The orbs for the new crafting reagents glow a different color than the normal orange ones do. So you know right away when you're getting something good.

Blue glow, to be precise.

It seems grineer corpses are more common and have improved loot.

I've gotten a lot of credits from those today, i only recall getting ammo earlier.