Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Solo Hades Even Possible?

Volt_Cruelerz

Maybe it's just me, but when facing the boss (yes, I know that super-moa is supposed to be the hardest in the game), I can't seem to find a way to do it. I can never get time to put a railing between it an me. Maybe others have succeeded, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it.

My suggestion then would be perhaps if you tried melee'ing while it uses pull, perhaps your melee attack could do bonus damage to it or something so at least when it cc's you, you can at least do something.

It's very possible using nothing but melee. You just have to make sure your frame is set up to deal with it that way. If you have some decent guns it becomes downright simple. The stunlock/knockdown you can trapped in if you're not careful is pretty irritating though.

I only fought it once but I manage to beat him with using on one revive. I happen to be lucky that the boss room was right next to an elevator so that I use it as an escape when my shields were gone. I think his speed could be reworked a little bit since he already has a pulling skill. Either tone down the speed or at least add a longer delay between his skill usage.

It's very possible using nothing but melee. You just have to make sure your frame is set up to deal with it that way. If you have some decent guns it becomes downright simple. The stunlock/knockdown you can trapped in if you're not careful is pretty irritating though.

What sorts of mods would you recommend going against it?

I find him to be one of the easier bosses. Just stand on top of a box and find a good angle. He will either get stuck looking at you or try to shoot you but wont hit because of the box. Unload the Gorgon and he is dead. I have soloed Hades like 10 times.

I find him to be one of the easier bosses. Just stand on top of a box and find a good angle. He will either get stuck looking at you or try to shoot you but wont hit because of the box. Unload the Gorgon and he is dead. I have soloed Hades like 10 times.

Now you can't, every boss does that "stomp"

That's not being easy, it's called bug. Which will be fixed sooner or later.

What sorts of mods would you recommend going against it?

As much +melee damage and shields as you can if you're going that route. You can stagger him when he tries to stomp usually, and then it's just a matter of surviving his fire shield, which does quite a bit of health damage but not much shield. Might also try +sprint speed. It's a mod a lot of people neglect I think but it's great for keeping your distance.