The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Crafting Season!

[DE]Megan

wkelvPr.jpg

1Ldn8tD.jpg

QhTaAwP.jpg

Cut sheet metal into a layered logo - 1mm increment - at thickest 22 layers and at thinest 11 layers, contour from big to small - 2mm increment (really took my time drawing them), glued together with epoxy, covered in "goldish-brownish" paint (didn't have blue paint), connected with "bead chains".

Wanted to do the sides but ran out of time.

PS - Why doesn't it let me resize the images in bb code, as in, [img size=100]?

rI1e6f.jpg

BidKoX.jpg

user=theunwanted199

sorry in the username post it it says theunwanted1pp (I had to write the name backwards cause mirror picture) XD

this is my attempt at making a hikou prime

(didnt have yellow so i used orange)

lol this is an amazing fail and throws amazingly

Edited by theunwanted199

Warframe Lotus Cake!  Mmm... delicious! <3

Vanilla with hazelnut icing <3

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/8EgNg

Edit: Oops. Just realized I spelled my name wrong. It only has one "x" in it... derp!

Mmm, that looks like it should have been in February's Baking with Lotus. Awesome, though.

Also, a literal Lotus lotus cake? IS THAT A PUN!?

(I've wanted this to be a thing for months, you have no idea how happy that makes me... although does it have actual lotus seed filling?)

Edited by FelisImpurrator

My entry:
mwfEWVC.jpg

The lower Skana was made first and the upper one was improved, based on the experience I gained from the first one.

Hope you guys like my Skanas ;)

Materials:
Styrodur
Latex
Acrylic Colors
(The lower one has a paper mache layer between the Styrodur and the latex)
Edited by illi

This is my Excalibur helmet mask modeled after my first Warframe that i have kept since i started playing.

I made it using Paper cardboard from recycled food boxes covered with some paper to create some parts and painted with red and black acrylic paint.

P1040740.JPG

P1040741.JPG

P1040742.JPG

P1040743.JPG

P1040744.JPG

Warframe0612.jpg

Ok Hope This entry isn't too late... I made frost prime in his snow globe :D

Here picture 1:

6naLFfa.jpg

Here's another picture of it:

w8Ip4do.jpg

And, Here's a side view:

EuTdDec.jpg

So yeah, Its frost prime in a snow globe. I just used a container I found in my kitchen haha, also used some construction paper and spent forever making it! Enjoy!

Edited by kappafish

my phone's camera isn't HD and neither have an access to a document scanner or afford to pay for a service since i live quite far from the city, this is unfinished as i want to complete all the primes, win or lose, i really enjoyed this. if i get a feed back or a few likes' i would continue the sketch but for now, I'm sooooooo tired i'll end my speech here

2u7u4np.jpg

Even if you don't win, those are some gorgeously drawn primes.

fvXeLyZ.jpg

Here is a paper cut-out representation of my Prisma Excalibur.  I used small pieces of different metallic-colored construction paper, along with sparkly-red construction paper for the "energy".  I haven't been this creative in years.  Hope everyone likes!

I think this is awesome! <:) Nice job Desperado14

qx0hJ4o.jpg?1

this is my homemade lotus symbol it took me a decent amount of time to complete.  I made this with my scroll saw in my garage, and then i spray painted it blue.  I hope you like it because I'm a huge fan of the game and would mean a lot to me.☺

qx0hJ4o.jpg?1

rAPUVdN.jpg?1

8z8LKgF.jpg?1  this is the rest of the album

Edited by (PS4)Sprinter408

For my submission i made Excalibur's Mordred Helmet because i really like the design. There are details missing but overall i think i did pretty good. I hope you all like it! 

0wZv5LW.jpg

Here is the link to the wip album on imgur:http://imgur.com/a/y75dp 

Edited  by Kyoryugold

Tenno, 

Adorn your liset with a Maneki Neko statue to bring luck and good fortune to you on your missions!

These replicas of ancient statues found buried on Earth are now available in my store for a limited time. Better hurry, The Lotus already purchased half my stock!

-Darvo

AEWe2Ku.jpg

Catbro inspired maneki neko statue. Approximately eight hours from start to finish. Made of Fimo and painted with acryllic. I only just realized I should have used an Orokin Ducat instead of the credit chip.

Full album here

Edited by Thanax