Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Years Long Problem With The Corpus Appearance...

unknow99

tumblr_ngnd97QdBQ1sx331no1_400.gif

Placeholder. The game is full of them, and this one is of low importance.

Not in the slightest. Because you don't need a unique face for each Corpus unit, neither it needs to be truly procedural.

It's not even like basic face generation is some sort of next-gen marvel, it's been around for years.

It's that if it were to be implemented it won't have much use outside the Corpus faction. Unless the devs are planning to implement civilians that don't wear masks for once it would be a waste of time.

Of course, they could always take the time and sculpt a bunch more head models, like 10 or so. It's not really that time consuming, it's an iterative process really.

Precisely : it shouldn't be as time & resource consuming as...Let's say...Adding cloth physics to Frost & Frost prime,Volt & Volt prime,Oberon loincloth or Trinity lobster tail...

Creating whole new mastery fodder > adding 5 different faces to corpus models imo.

• 2 months later...

I AM 10000% BEHIND THIS!!!

Give us more variety in the enemies. Different races, different faces, different genders and body types even!

I played with my noob friend today & while I was explaining the lore he was trying to headshot corpus excavation guys :

"These guys are like the Grineer : they all look the same!"

It reeaaally needs to change...

Edited by unknow99

Honestly it wouldn't be that hard to give them some more diversity, they could just model a two, three faces and assign random styles of facial tattoos. Hell, make some of them darker skinned too, obviously black people exist in this universe, judging from Black-Corpus-Board-Member-Guy and Teshin.

Edit: Just noticed that I made the same point above, lol

Edited by LilithLovett