The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Apparently we can't hold an intervention for OverlordMcGeek because that is against some sort of policy because my thread got removed.

Well Noamuth, it looks like you're McGeeks. Now and forever. lol

You make it sound like this is a bad thing...

@ dacond - lol I'm still kind of confused as to what you're saying man

I think on my post about OverlordMcGeek, you were saying something to Noamuth about who you are or something like that.

I don't know, I was pretty confused lol

bc u said something about loving noa is addicting and infectious or something but viva was suppost to say I like mcgeek...

I just talked with Danielle and I have a fair understanding of why my thread was removed. But still OverlordMcGeek, it's time for intervention lol.

We're all here for you.

Also at Noamuth - it's up to you to decide if it's a good or bad thing as you are the recipient of such affections. :)

Why was it removed?

And you don't know Overlord if you think an intervention will work.

@ Noamuth - it was removed because it's policy that we cannot discuss other players relationships or matters that might sound like we are discussing other players relationships on the public forum. So I guess the mod felt like I was and removed it which is cool. I'm not upset. I'm glad she clarified it.

PS. Not necessarily like a relationship relationship, but I'm using that term in general. Like a relationship between any two people type.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

@ Noamuth - it was removed because it's policy that we cannot discuss other players relationships or matters that might sound like we are discussing other players relationships on the public forum. So I guess the mod felt like I was and removed it which is cool. I'm not upset. I'm glad she clarified it.

Oh, makes sense.

So, how come you don't use the quote feature?

Lol!

An intervention...

-kewl-

Didn't work out for my previous "friends". Nobody will tear me away from my body pillows!!!

O gud she didn't see wat sockpuppet viva said.....

someone hide mewhenshedoes

I call shenangins - the hanging bits are too big to be human.

Maybe they big humans?

O gud she didn't see wat sockpuppet viva said.....

someone hide mewhenshedoes

Maybe they big humans?

Eh, possible.  But why would they change their target preference by switching to a small human?  The one on the table is smaller than the rest.

Eh, possible.  But why would they change their target preference by switching to a small human?  The one on the table is smaller than the rest.

For Science? Like "How Small are these organs"? I Dunno Or Maybe... Nah Nevermind, I Dun wan be axed

For Science? Like "How Small are these organs"? I Dunno Or Maybe... Nah Nevermind, I Dun wan be axed

Is it weird that we're talking about serial murder preferences while I'm listening to a midget comedian talk about sex?

Edited by Noamuth

Is it weird that we're talking about serial murder preferences while I'm listening to a midget comedian talk about sex?

In this thread, there is no weird, Just unadulterated talk of things of various natures, including those mentioned above.

We just happened to see McGeek's more "Colourful" side.