The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

@ OverlordMcGeek - I'm just going to curate the intervention. I won't actually be participating in it. I'm just going to be like "Hey, here are your friends, and they all care about you so much. Why don't you have a seat over here."

So you won't have to chop me up and hang me from a meat rack.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

@ OverlordMcGeek - I'm just going to curate the intervention. I won't actually be participating in it. I'm just going to be like "Hey, here are your friends, and they all care about you so much. Why don't you have a seat over here."

I'll find you, so she can chop you up anyway ;)

Sure but just ignored the ball and chain I attached to your leg, it's just your imagination

Mcgeek u need an intervention >:3

I agree!

No one should let their work space get as dirty as it is in that picture!  Why, it's a health hazard at this point.  You can trip on the limbs laying about and hit your head on the wall.  Are you following proper santiary procedures when 'operating'?  You might get who knows what kind of infection!

Indeed. We are almost as fast as LPW.

If this ever exceeds LPW, the title should be changed to the Noa World Order.

My meat is mine. And if the cops ask it's prosciutto....

And if they don't go away, they become prosciutto. 

COME HERE AND SMELL MY MEAT

I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEAT BICYCLE!