The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

I just had a (near) flawless Spy on Pluto. one of the vaults was that big cube thing with the lasers... This marks the 2nd time I have successfully hacked that one perfectly (out of 30-40 attempts). 

Is it the one where you can drop into the vault from above, with the moving lasers at the segments?

Is it the one where you can drop into the vault from above, with the moving lasers at the segments?

Yes, I screw that one up so many damn times. I don't even touch the lasers, and the alarms go off. But twice now, two whole times I've done it perfect! Ironically, the only other time, was the very first time I saw that vault.

Yes, I screw that one up so many damn times. I don't even touch the lasers, and the alarms go off. But twice now, two whole times I've done it perfect! Ironically, the only other time, was the very first time I saw that vault.

I can teach you how to get better with that vault (going from top to bottom): 

First platform: Just fall onto it from the ceiling. Nothing else. 

Second platform: Time the laser, and fall onto it from the first platform. 

Third platform: Again, time the lasers, and fall onto it from the second platform, when there is an opening. 

Fourth platform: This one is a bit trickier. Instead of just falling onto it from the third platform, you have to jump forward from the third platform when there is an opening in the lasers in order not to trip the lasers. 

Bottom: Jump from the fourth platform, towards the middle of the bottom. As always, remember to do that when there is the large square opening from the lasers. 

I can teach you how to get better with that vault (going from top to bottom): 

First platform: Just fall onto it from the ceiling. Nothing else. 

Second platform: Time the laser, and fall onto it from the first platform. 

Third platform: Again, time the lasers, and fall onto it from the second platform, when there is an opening. 

Fourth platform: This one is a bit trickier. Instead of just falling onto it from the third platform, you have to jump forward from the third platform when there is an opening in the lasers in order not to trip the lasers. 

Bottom: Jump from the fourth platform, towards the middle of the bottom. As always, remember to do that when there is the large square opening from the lasers. 

That's what I do, but 9/10 times i don't know how, but the last platform gets set off, maybe I'm jumping too high.

Ehh.

I'm more likely to try and crash it than be of any help.

Me and Noa and somebody else were going to crash it.

That's what I do, but 9/10 times i don't know how, but the last platform gets set off, maybe I'm jumping too high.

I suppose you might need a bit better timing with it as well. 

Me and Noa and somebody else were going to crash it.

Is Overlord going to crash it as well, and start fighting against Shir0 for Noa?

I suppose you might need a bit better timing with it as well. 

Is Overlord going to crash it as well, and start fighting against Shir0 for Noa?

Maybe.

I don't think McGeek even knows about the wedding. But since she started nuking our meals because Noa simply went to the beach with somebody else, I'd hate to be Shiro when that sh*t hits the fan...