The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Now, may I request to have this be posted to the front page? Or will some of us object to it?

Ok good. Post it to the front page. Her ire should be appeased for the time being. If that's not enough then send it directly to her. Before it's too late.

BEFORE SHE FINDS ME. BEFORE I MAKE A WRONG MOVE.

IAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOY

Ok good. Post it to the front page. Her ire should be appeased for the time being. If that's not enough then send it directly to her. Before it's too late.

BEFORE SHE FINDS ME. BEFORE I MAKE A WRONG MOVE.

IAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOYIAMGOODBOY

I'm just gonna keep recording your hysteria if you're gonna keep this up, It'll be great

I'm just gonna keep recording your hysteria if you're gonna keep this up, It'll be great

THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER.

SHE IS A SPIDER. A BLACK WIDOW. LYING IN WAIT. WAITING FOR YOU TO MAKE A MISTAKE. JUST ONE INNUENDO. AND BOOM.

SHE HAS YOU IN HER TRAP. AND SHE WILL FEED ON YOUR DESPAIR AS SHE INJECTS HER SCOLDING INTO YOU.

MAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOP

THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER.

SHE IS A SPIDER. A BLACK WIDOW. LYING IN WAIT. WAITING FOR YOU TO MAKE A MISTAKE. JUST ONE INNUENDO. AND BOOM.

SHE HAS YOU IN HER TRAP. AND SHE WILL FEED ON YOUR DESPAIR AS SHE INJECTS HER SCOLDING INTO YOU.

MAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOP

When you've gone beyond insane, you've dove into madness. There's no saving this one, we must put him down... by getting Danielle in here

When you've gone beyond insane, you've dove into madness. There's no saving this one, we must put him down... by getting Danielle in here

Wait...so she isn't here right now?

Oh good. But she'll be back. I know she will. She feeds off of despair. And my brand is the sweetest.

Wait...so she isn't here right now?

Oh good. But she'll be back. I know she will. She feeds off of despair. And my brand is the sweetest.

I Dunno.

She might be.

Remember what you said? She strikes when you least expect it

Edited by Eredoc