The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

30 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hello. I have not met VivaNyanCat, Cwellann or Yzjdriel, but I remember TheBrsrkr - you gave me the nickname CheekiBreeki in the fan zone.

Noa - I can't remember what popular movie I've seen that lyrics? Maybe a Tim Burton stop motion film?

I dunno about it being a movie thing, I grew up listening to that during the Dr. Demento radio broadcast when I was a kid.  We had to park behind the Safeway to get the best reception. XD

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I dunno about it being a movie thing, I grew up listening to that during the Dr. Demento radio broadcast when I was a kid.  We had to park behind the Safeway to get the best reception. XD

I'll let you know when it comes back to me. 

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Can't go wrong either way. Staying home would be great too. In fact I need to stay low more often to avoid spending and save. I don't have self control. I see a new pair of shoes and its calling my name.

For me, it's books.  Most of my friends are book people and/or gamers.  So, when I'm in town I get drug to places like Game Stop and Powell's.  Two places I should not be. 

Oh, and fabric stores.  Ye gods, the fabrics...

Edited by Noamuth

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Howdy. Fine I guess, but sorta bored.

What you doing?

(whispering) I'm at my school internship, just hanging around 

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

For me, it's books.  Most of my friends are book people and/or gamers.  So, when I'm in town I get drug to places like Game Stop and Powell's.  Two places I should not be. 

Oh, and fabric stores.  Ye gods, the fabrics...

I think I may have seen some beenies that you knitted? Wish I had the talent for creativity.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

(whispering) I'm at my school internship, just hanging around 

I think I may have seen some beenies that you knitted? Wish I had the talent for creativity.

I honestly have no idea.  It's possible, I used to give them out as gifts when I worked security - great way to be productive and keep my hands warm. XD

13 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

(still whispering) okay, thanks. Actually its not internship and just the hands-on part of school. Sorry, I was jumping ahead of myself.

Ooops! Spotted!

They'll never take us alive! Run for it!!

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hello. I have not met VivaNyanCat, Cwellann or Yzjdriel, but I remember TheBrsrkr - you gave me the nickname CheekiBreeki in the fan zone.

Noa - I can't remember what popular movie I've seen that lyrics? Maybe a Tim Burton stop motion film?

I'm new here.  Hi!

58 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I grew up listening to that during the Dr. Demento radio broadcast when I was a kid

My parents used to play the double cd collection of Dr Demento all the time when I was a kid.  The 20th anniversary one.  Prepared me well for the one time I went to a midnight show of Rocky Horror.

Just now, (PS4)Cwellann said:

I'm new here.  Hi!

My parents used to play the double cd collection of Dr Demento all the time when I was a kid.  The 20th anniversary one.  Prepared me well for the one time I went to a midnight show of Rocky Horror.

I loved the midnight showing of Rocky Horror back in Portland.  It was hilarious because it was close to my birthday - I got stuck up on stage with all the other birthday peoples and...things were done.  

I am very glad there are no photos. XD