The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

12 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Which also means my shipment from amazon is delayed by a day because of timezone. D:

Time zones are weird. I never get used to time zones of people that live on the other side of the globe.

Delay sucks, in everything that is good to expect, that is.

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Time zones are weird. I never get used to time zones of people that live on the other side of the globe.

Delay sucks, in everything that is good to expect, that is.

It's the same thing like how I can't get used to you guys describing the temperature in F. But you'll just get used to it over time.

True that.

10 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

It's the same thing like how I can't get used to you guys describing the temperature in F. But you'll just get used to it over time.

True that.

I describe it in °C :3

I guess you're right. Just that ~12 hours is literally the other half of the day.

Mhmm. Like pizza today. I was starving. Hunger makes me angry.

12 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I describe it in °C :3

I guess you're right. Just that ~12 hours is literally the other half of the day.

Mhmm. Like pizza today. I was starving. Hunger makes me angry.

I had pizza for breakfast. I literally woke up, went to the fridge and ate it straight out from the fridge. Then I realize it was cold. Time to camp the toilet.

4 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

I had pizza for breakfast. I literally woke up, went to the fridge and ate it straight out from the fridge. Then I realize it was cold. Time to camp the toilet.

Wait... You mean to tell me one isn't supposed to eat cold pizza? I do it from time to time

26 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

My stomach doesn't handle cold very well...

I guess we all have our stuff. Tho I'm not very sure what I don't handle properly.

Not like I'll make an experiment to find out... No thanks.

Geez. Talking of food made me hungry, I wonder if there are any empanadas left in the fridge...

8 hours ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Stahp giving me ideas.  My wife gets really, really upset when I start cooking.  Something about her waistline.  Couldn't possibly have anything to do with that bacon explosion >.>

*hides ham & cheese and meat empanadas* What empanadas? What're you talking about? There's nothing here

13 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

No - my work place is located at the edge of town and I only have $4.04 to my name until I get paid today. :(

Resist! Eat that granola and rejoice on your payment. But don't use it all tho...

3 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Oh god I forgot to check in here because I got carried away farming. I just realised I haven't got off my chair in like 6 hours. <.>

Pffff only 6? I once got 12, beat that!

I'm such a shame....

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Resist! Eat that granola and rejoice on your payment. But don't use it all tho...

Pffff only 6? I once got 12, beat that!

I'm such a shame....

I only got up because I needed to eat. If not I would have gone on. I definitely need a life. >.>