The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

3 pounds of lasagna 12 chiken nuggets with ranch adn I jst got myself a medium bowl of ice cream...something is wrong iwth me. A

Also TY GUI for the ash parts!

Just looking at what you've eaten has made me gain 7 lb.  ;~;

Just now, Noamuth said:

Just looking at what you've eaten has made me gain 7 lb.  ;~;

Then to add more: my mom just handed me a box of cookies. She does some of my shopping from time to time. I ever tell you how my house(main one) is used as a restop by everyone that I know?

1 minute ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Then to add more: my mom just handed me a box of cookies. She does some of my shopping from time to time. I ever tell you how my house(main one) is used as a restop by everyone that I know?

Nope.

How are you able to eat so much?

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Nope.

How are you able to eat so much?

well i chose this place at random pretty much. shame it turned out to be right in the middle of where everyone else lives. family friends roomates family and friends. I don't even bother locking the door anymore.

I am not sure. It just tastes so damn delicious. 

well i chose this place at random pretty much. shame it turned out to be right in the middle of where everyone else lives. family friends roomates family and friends. I don't even bother locking the door anymore.

I am not sure. It just tastes so damn delicious. 

I apparently chose the perfect location for my house; no one visits and my aunt, grandmother and uncle all live two doors down from me.

i do enjoy the random times where i get 4-6 people telling me we are going to be late to somewhere and I be like, "When? Do what? Someone dead?"

Also the random drops like my mom with the cookies or a 10lb bag of onions like last time.

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

i do enjoy the random times where i get 4-6 people telling me we are going to be late to somewhere and I be like, "When? Do what? Someone dead?"

Also the random drops like my mom with the cookies or a 10lb bag of onions like last time.

10lb of onions? *shudders* burn them all

6 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Floods ark with onion juice and limburger cheese

Dammit!

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Literally!  But slowly and very carefully, and you'll end up with about a pound of caramelized onions.  Which are just... *drool*

4 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I like you.

I can live with that