The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

28 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Great. I'll go and try this once. I hope I don't hit anyone? In case I join for good, would the rowing give me rambo size shoulders and pecs? 

Fair warning if you do join, you may get a few blisters on your hands. As with any 'heavy-handed' activity.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Tell me why your day is being awful? Cause of 7 hours of school? It's friday so I'm not complaining.

Well, it's Friday true, and today's a short day with 5 hours but, the weather is so awful.

Raining, thunderstorm, temperature going up and down like crazy, streets look more like rivers, and due to buses not working today I have to walk my way to school.

Oh, also it could hail.

So yeah, not the best of days.

Edited by ElGuirrix

1 minute ago, Postal_pat said:

Fair warning if you do join, you may get a few blisters on your hands. As with any 'heavy-handed' activity.

Okay. I can just wear gloves. I wore them at the mud run and helped keep my hands from blistering from climbing the ropes and other obstacles. 

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Well, it's Friday true, and today's a short day with 5 hours but, the weather is so awful.

Raining, thunderstorm, temperature going up and down like crazy, streets look more like rivers, and due to buses not working today I have to walk my way to school.

Oh, also it could hail.

I see. You'd need a helmet for the hail. Do you have an umbrella? Why do guys get too conscious about using an umbrella? 

Oh, I have a story about my grandma's sister who went back to the philippines for vacation but it was the rainy season. So as she walked with her family on the sidewalk, it was flooded knee deep.

All of a sudden she disappeared from her family's view. Turned out she fell into an open manhole but luckily got out and pop right back out of the water. As she grasped for air, her son and daughter and other companions was relieved she was okay but started laughing.  Upset, she shouted "Why are you all laughing, I almost died".

Because mom, your ugly and beloved wig is floating down the street. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I see. You'd need a helmet for the hail. Do you have an umbrella? Why do guys get too conscious about using an umbrella? 

Oh, I have a story about my grandma's sister who went back to the philippines for vacation but it was the rainy season. So as she walked with her family on the sidewalk, it was flooded knee deep.

All of a sudden she disappeared from her family's view. Turned out she fell into an open manhole but luckily got out and pop right back out of the water. As she grasped for air, her son and daughter and other companions was relieved she was okay but started laughing.  Upset, she shouted "Why are you all laughing, I almost died".

Because mom, your ugly and beloved wig is floating down the street. 

I have no helmet, but I do have an umbrella.

Conscious? What're you talking about?

Sounds hilarious, but yeah that was dangerous.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

I have no helmet, but I do have an umbrella.

Conscious? What're you talking about?

Sounds hilarious, but yeah that was dangerous.

Well, maybe not in Argentina and most countries? I know guys who would refuse to use an umbrella, get drenched instead just so they won't be called a sissy. 

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Well, maybe not in Argentina and most countries? I know guys who would refuse to use an umbrella, get drenched instead just so they won't be called a sissy. 

I don't know about others, but I won't get my @$$ wet just for the coolness factor.

Some would I guess, but that's a dumb choice.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

In case I join for good, would the rowing give me rambo size shoulders and pecs?

Sorry, know I'm a bit late, but this is a bit of a trigger for me, so I had to chime in.  It's literally impossible for you, as a female, to get massive bulgy Muscle And Fitness cover model big without significant, um, extralegal, chemical options (like, way more than just roids).  The testosterone required to do it just isn't there.  It'll just grow a moderate amount of muscle over most of your posterior chain, which most people are usually pretty happy about.  Only thing to watch out for is i you get enough into it, you're going to have to do some anterior chain stuff in the gym to keep the muscles in balance, because otherwise weird limit switches in your nerves start to be an issue.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

floating down the street

Similar thing happened to a buddy in Dubai - walking down the gangplank, he tripped, went half over the rail, and dropped his brand new iPad.  Fun times.

18 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I don't know about others, but I won't get my @$$ wet just for the coolness factor.

Some would I guess, but that's a dumb choice.

Yup! My brother is one of those who wouldn't use an umbrella. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Sorry, know I'm a bit late, but this is a bit of a trigger for me, so I had to chime in.  It's literally impossible for you, as a female, to get massive bulgy Muscle And Fitness cover model big without significant, um, extralegal, chemical options (like, way more than just roids).  The testosterone required to do it just isn't there.  It'll just grow a moderate amount of muscle over most of your posterior chain, which most people are usually pretty happy about.  Only thing to watch out for is i you get enough into it, you're going to have to do some anterior chain stuff in the gym to keep the muscles in balance, because otherwise weird limit switches in your nerves start to be an issue.

Similar thing happened to a buddy in Dubai - walking down the gangplank, he tripped, went half over the rail, and dropped his brand new iPad.  Fun times.

I thoughts so. Just was poking fun of Rambo. We were planning on doing lower body exercises after the rowing. I do go to the gym regularly and feel real good and healthy. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Squats and deads after rowing?  Calm down Satan ; ;

I didn't mean right after rowing. The following day hit the gym for the lower body workout or even hike at the canyons.

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Meanwhile, as my mom and I have to go out in the super rain, my cat is doing this:

Hide contents

3PoolTv.jpg

That's so cute!

7 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That's okay, he can be lazy as long as he's cute.

This is me and my aunt's siamese cat. I swear that thing is devil possessed.

scary-movie-cat-fight-o.gif

Ouch, that looks bad.

Tho animals ain't evil, he/she/furball must've grown very territorial.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Just that particular cat. Maybe it died once and she buried it in an indian burial ground. That thing is evil!

Heheheh, it must've picked something on you.

My cat just goes there doing nothing, exactly like today's school: Nothing.