The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

31 minutes ago, 011100110110000101101101 said:

No, no, no, my friend!

The wheel of water is in fact in the waters of the sky!  It is responsible for the flow of the sky-waters, which is why we have wind!  It is also why we cannot see it with the naked eye.

The existence of wind alone proves my theory correct, but the existence of sky pira- nay, SKYRATES, also proves me correct.

Because pirates are only on water, thus the sky has to be a river.

Sam: 2

Science and Logic: -9002

But how do you explain sky ships not needing rowings or flags to sail?

2 hours ago, 011100110110000101101101 said:

The wheel in the sky keeps on turning.

No perverting Journey.

3 hours ago, Noamuth said:

YAY!

Person is supposed to be out on Friday to install; good chance I'll be able to play this weekend.  

SO EXCITED!!!

Great!  Wanna do some Shadow De... DE C'MON IT WAS A THING 15 YEARS AGO WITH FFXI -.-

Spoiler

Organic Chemistry can die in a fire by the way.  Don't tell me it's not memorizing when you test me on chemical interactions THE BOOK YOU FREAKING WROTE says to not worry about the mechanism for another 1.5 semesters worth of chapters.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Great!  Wanna do some Shadow De... DE C'MON IT WAS A THING 15 YEARS AGO WITH FFXI -.

t's unfortunate that cross platform can't be a thing with PC.

What I wouldn't give to have Shadow Debt again... Advice, cherish all the Argon Scopes you can get. Those things are very requested in PC after the event, and consoles shouldn't differ much in that.

3 spares (all after I made that Shadow Debt's great thread... hmmmm).  One's going to buy me most, if not all, of an Oberon Feyarch.  The other two are getting saved for a very, very rainy day.  Didn't get a Narrow Barrel or Pressurized Mag, but I can deal.  That Phorid health drain nonsense from one of the acolytes in the last part is NOT pleasant on Ivara by the way ; ;

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

3 spares (all after I made that Shadow Debt's great thread... hmmmm).  One's going to buy me most, if not all, of an Oberon Feyarch.  The other two are getting saved for a very, very rainy day.  Didn't get a Narrow Barrel or Pressurized Mag, but I can deal.  That Phorid health drain nonsense from one of the acolytes in the last part is NOT pleasant on Ivara by the way ; ;

Oh, yeah, the Valkyr acolyte. Botherful, very. It's better to take CC frames for that.

The probably best mods to have are the crit and status ones, the rest in very meh. Most important are Body Count, Blood Rush and Argon Scope.

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I should finish Forma'ing my Rakta.  It is pretty nice.

Both Rakta weapons actually are really good.

I used to use my AkBolto Telos as my go-to secondary until Rakta Ballistica arrived. One Forma and it's good to go. (which reminds me that my AkBolto Telos needs 2 Forma.... Hnnnnnggggg!!!)

5 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Both Rakta weapons actually are really good.

I used to use my AkBolto Telos as my go-to secondary until Rakta Ballistica arrived. One Forma and it's good to go. (which reminds me that my AkBolto Telos needs 2 Forma.... Hnnnnnggggg!!!)

I've been running my REKTnos with Staticor.  Makes for quite the wonderful pairing - and Argon Scope on Rakta, just... it turns it into Dread for 9 seconds, with that machine gun firerate.  I haven't been this in love with an object since I sold my Z3.  Oh, and Noa - I finished my fifth forma on Oberon (and his loadout - Rakta C, Staticor, Ack and Brunt) two days ago.  Now I just need to find someone willing to raid with me and run my cc build :3

Git gud or git REKTnos. I love it.

An upgrade from Dread actually. It might be Impact damage, but it hits harder, and even harder with the 120% impact dmg mod.

You really forget other bows exist when you get your own dirty and power lusty hands on this perfection.

You really do.  I'm a bow w**** too - Paris Prime's my most used weapon.  I agree it's an upgrade to Dread, I was just mainly referring to the crit chance being really close (9.75% higher than Dread with Scope buff).  You have room for Crash Course?  Serration/Split/Point/Vital/180% Corrosive or Viral/Argon/Bladed is how I run mine.  Once I get Crash Course that and Heavy Cal are definitely going to get swapped in for elemental resistance sorties ^_^

Right now I run mine as Serration/Split Chamber/Point Strike/Argon Scope/Vital Sense/Crash Course. It needs Forma to fit the next ones correctly but they'd be either Heavy Caliber & Bladed Rounds, Heavy Caliber & Shred, Viral or Corrosive.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I like my Rakta Ballistica and also trying out the Mutalist Cernos - it seems the reload is quick. 

Hi Crypto and ElGui. I'm also in school lurking. 

School lurking is best lurking. Hi marky.

Rakta Ballistica is one of the best secondaries I've used.

Mutalist Cernos, on the other hand... It has huge potential but the cloud's status chance is too low for an AoE bringer of death.

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

Sup. School is awful, but I lurk even from school :p

I'm fine, not much new. How are ya?

I'm doing okay. Pretty tired tho. Fell asleep after I wrote that reply. Think I might pass out soon as well. If you don't get a reply, that means I'm asleep. XD I'll reply when I get up.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I like my Rakta Ballistica and also trying out the Mutalist Cernos - it seems the reload is quick. 

Hi Crypto and ElGui. I'm also in school lurking. 

I need to start lurking while I'm in school. <.>

1 minute ago, 011100110110000101101101 said:

Never went to school, decided to become a bounty hunter instead.

Now I'm a ghost.

I hunt ghost bounties.

So do MOAs really go to heaven mr ghost? XD

2 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

I'm doing okay. Pretty tired tho. Fell asleep after I wrote that reply. Think I might pass out soon as well. If you don't get a reply, that means I'm asleep. XD I'll reply when I get up.

I need to start lurking while I'm in school. <.>

Isn't it too late there right now? Shouldn't you get some sleep?

You should. School lurking is best lurking.