The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

On April 28, 2016 at 3:19 AM, Postal_pat said:

Have you checked with the local shelters or their websites? What is the trip for?

On April 28, 2016 at 4:08 AM, Cryptoxic said:

Damn hope you find her soon. :(

Pat's right. Check with the local shelter. A kind soul might have found her.

On April 28, 2016 at 5:11 AM, ElGuirrix said:

She has to be somewhere. Yes probably you should do like Pat said. Or just see if anyone knows anything about her.

I honestly would leave everything aside to look for her but... Hope you find her soon and that she's alright.

On April 28, 2016 at 3:07 PM, OverlordMcGeek said:

At least it isn't hot in this region so dehydration won't kill it soon.

Just got back. Guess what? My friend found her saturday at the nearest shelter. Postal Pat' s correct. I'm very happy cause I thought I would'nt see my dog ever again. Thank you! And the trip was perfect. Hiked for 8. 2 miles at mist trail and mirror lake. Our cabin was great, we had a large group. Had an amazing trip. I'm going to crash now. 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Just got back. Guess what? My friend found her saturday at the nearest shelter. Postal Pat' s correct. I'm very happy cause I thought I would'nt see my dog ever again. Thank you! And the trip was perfect. Hiked for 8. 2 miles at mist trail and mirror lake. Our cabin was great, we had a large group. Had an amazing trip. I'm going to crash now. 

So good to hear it! Mainly because your dog is fine.

Nice to see you had fun. But hang on don't crash just yet you need to be ready for anything else :P

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Glad to hear everything turned out well :)

30 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

I've been away for the weekend and there's so many posts. <.>

Hai people :3

Hi and bye, buddy!

3am here. Need to sleep urgently.

Stuff happened. Usual random stuff but stuff at last. You were away? Hope you were doing something fun.

12 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Hi and bye, buddy!

3am here. Need to sleep urgently.

Stuff happened. Usual random stuff but stuff at last. You were away? Hope you were doing something fun.

Nah just some life stuff over the weekend. I did manage to watch Zootopia tho.

58 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

The trailer for that one didn't call me much since it was too many scattered scenes. How was it?

It was okay. Might appeal to the furry crowd more but the story was alright.

Welp, i am back what did i miss?

11 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

You are no lord, god of nothing.

Says you.

9 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Glad you found your dog, i remember my dog.She was a samoyed and she was a damn beautiful dog so white and fluffn.

9 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

My friend found her saturday at the nearest shelter.

That's wonderful.  Now excuse me, I'll just be over here being green about Mirror Lake.

Spoiler

And cramming for Ochem final in 4 and a half hours.  panic Panic PANIC

Spoiler

...not at the disco.