The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

30 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh no no no! I was going to say ... but he spoils me. He bought the Joker converse for himself and got the wonder woman for me so we'd match. I wanted to ask if I can swap it for a Harley Quinn, but it might be pushing it?

Beyonce-Put-a-Ring-On-It-Music-Video-Gif

movies ellen page juno

Blunt Talk season 1 magic trick starz

48 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Finally back from my little break from where I live, how is everyone doing.

Sup. Just fine here. A little disappointed yet proud that everything I baked last Saturday didn't even last till Monday hehe. Also giving my time to finish off couple games.

4 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I miss young ellen.

Yeah, but

Spoiler

skiffleboom-ellen-page-ariadne-88-questi

Also, done with finals!  ...And I could have passed calc 2 without even showing up to the stupid thing!

Hey, Sky, didn't you say you were reading the Dark Tower series?

5 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Sup. Just fine here. A little disappointed yet proud that everything I baked last Saturday didn't even last till Monday hehe. Also giving my time to finish off couple games.

Cool, Good to see you, Was just spreading the ashes of my late uncle over the grave of my great granmother, or my mother was, We were just there to relieve the tension and make it more enjoyable, was good going back to the town I was raised for the first four years of my life.

25 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Cool, Good to see you, Was just spreading the ashes of my late uncle over the grave of my great granmother, or my mother was, We were just there to relieve the tension and make it more enjoyable, was good going back to the town I was raised for the first four years of my life.

So it was to a way to relieve old memories? I have barely done that myself, since my oldest memories are with me still in my life.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Yeah, but

Reveal hidden contents

skiffleboom-ellen-page-ariadne-88-questi

Also, done with finals!  ...And I could have passed calc 2 without even showing up to the stupid thing!

Hey, Sky, didn't you say you were reading the Dark Tower series?

Yes, though I gotta finish the king in yellow to resume there. 

5 hours ago, Eredoc said:

Finally back from my little break from where I live, how is everyone doing.

I'm alright, you? 

6 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

So it was to a way to relieve old memories? I have barely done that myself, since my oldest memories are with me still in my life.

Well I suppose, I just wanted to get away from here for a couple of days.

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

I'm alright, you? 

Tired, Dog woke me up at 6:30 this morning when I went to sleep at 3.

Just now, Eredoc said:

Well I suppose, I just wanted to get away from here for a couple of days.

Tired, Dog woke me up at 6:30 this morning when I went to sleep at 3.

woke up on 6:30 as well today, though that's because I forgot to turn off my alarm

Just now, Skycook3y said:

woke up on 6:30 as well today, though that's because I forgot to turn off my alarm

I hate it when that happens, I used to get up at 5:30 when I went to college and always forgot to turn off my alarm, it's annoying, ESPECIALLY when you're looking forward to that long lie.

9 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

I hate it when that happens, I used to get up at 5:30 when I went to college and always forgot to turn off my alarm, it's annoying, ESPECIALLY when you're looking forward to that long lie.

Ye. feelsbadman

4 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Yes, though I gotta finish the king in yellow to resume there.

Got it.  Well, not to throw more on your pile, but if you come across the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant you might want to give them a read.  King mentions them in his foreword to The Gunslinger.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Got it.  Well, not to throw more on your pile, but if you come across the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant you might want to give them a read.  King mentions them in his foreword to The Gunslinger.

My list is growing longer and longer. When I'm finished with all I currently have I gotta read:

• Rest of the dark tower books (4 and onward)
  • Last Skulduggery Pleasant book
  • Spice and Wolf lightnovels (either from the start or wherever the manga currently is.)
  • Horus Heresy books
  • Chronicles of Thomas Covenant (now added)

Just now, ninja234 said:

@(*()$ Horus

Ye. Also, do you have anything to get started on 40k lore if I don't want to play tabletop? Because the only thing I know about are TTS and occasionally reading up on stuff on the wikia if I am really bored.

Just now, Skycook3y said:

Ye. Also, do you have anything to get started on 40k lore if I don't want to play tabletop? Because the only thing I know about are TTS and occasionally reading up on stuff on the wikia if I am really bored.

Iunno anything to start on but Start on the man emperor of mankind. The manperor