The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

24 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

So one school day we had lunch at a Chinese restaurant with two classmates. Then out of the blue, I heard a robot synthesized voice speaking. I looked up trying to find an overhead tv, thinking the original Battlestar Galactica (dad's favorite) was on. You know the cylons and their repetitive line "By your command"? The voice didn't say that but it sounded THE SAME. So I looked and looked... then on a table across us was an old man and his wife. Cylon voice: "Give me the combination fried rice and chow mien with chicken cashew nuts and iced tea". 

We had eye contact and then I... I started to giggle uncontrollably. The man had a voice box maybe from a tracheotomy. My classmates, guy and a girl joined in giggling. Cylon voice:"Do you want to try my cashew nuts, sweetheart?" I cupped my lips, put my fist in mouth, smothered my face on the table and I'm so sorry...I just couldn't help and stop! Shut up, hihihihi, shut up, hihihihi! says my guy classmate. My female classmate fell off the chair and went under the table.

Then they rose and left frowning and looking angry. I waved at them whispering sorry, and I started giggling again. 

Well, If J ever get a voice box I want to sound like Vader.

3 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

me: I'm going to be healthy

breakfast: fruit

Lunch: sandwich

dinner: salad

Late night snack: large pizza, mac&cheese, gallon of ice cream

*fixes worshipometer*

Don't break our dimension plz.

Ay ay ay, will you ever actually eat healthily.

Sowwy

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Until Halo becomes a thing in real life? Why?

I haven't gotten a message about it, but my profile says "for non-constructive posts" sieg heil much? Reason being, there was a hidden req card for the new 'memories of reach' update, everybody thought Falcon, everybody wanted a Falcon, turned out to be a Phaeton variant, all of the forums are raging right now, I spoke my mind, respectfully, (I've learned from my warnings here :P) and apparently that get's you banned. But I plan on disputing that with Waypoint support.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I haven't gotten a message about it, but my profile says "for non-constructive posts" sieg heil much? Reason being, there was a hidden req card for the new 'memories of reach' update, everybody thought Falcon, everybody wanted a Falcon, turned out to be a Phaeton variant, all of the forums are raging right now, I spoke my mind, respectfully, (I've learned from my warnings here :P) and apparently that get's you banned. But I plan on disputing that with Waypoint support.

Hehe, rages are fun to watch but dangerous to participate. Maybe your mind caused a rant, and a rather big one on the other people during that fragile moment?

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Hehe, rages are fun to watch but dangerous to participate. Maybe your mind caused a rant, and a rather big one on the other people during that fragile moment?

No rants, just agreeing with people.

Turns out there is no support on Waypoint, other than a forum. Only way I can think of righting that ban is directly contacting Microsoft, not sure if I want to take it up the chain of command that far. The mods are some hardcore fascists on Waypoint anyway. I used to think Danielle was mean, she's a teddy bear compared to them.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

No rants, just agreeing with people.

Turns out there is no support on Waypoint, other than a forum. Only way I can think of righting that ban is directly contacting Microsoft, not sure if I want to take it up the chain of command that far. The mods are some hardcore fascists on Waypoint anyway. I used to think Danielle was mean, she's a teddy bear compared to them.

Well then it better get solved. I mean, getting a message if you're banned should be the common procedure.

I haven't ever run into Danielle myself. Not even once since I joined.

If there isn't a reason for your ban then... I call hax.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Well then it better get solved. I mean, getting a message if you're banned should be the common procedure.

I haven't ever run into Danielle myself. Not even once since I joined.

If there isn't a reason for your ban then... I call hax.

I did get a message for the first two or three, but nothing on this one. We'll see if I got one within the next few hours, though the messages are usually in-line with the bans.

19 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I did get a message for the first two or three, but nothing on this one. We'll see if I got one within the next few hours, though the messages are usually in-line with the bans.

What are the odds that they banned you by mistake?

6 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

What are the odds that they banned you by mistake?

Depending on who it was that banned me, goes from possible to highly unlikely. Since there is only one mod who bans for the most minor of infractions, and the same mod is the only one who has banned me before, got a pretty good idea who it was. The most fascist mod I've ever seen, in any forum.

Yeah, no message. She probably has her fascist head shoved so far up her fascist rear, she doesn't even bother explaining what was so "non-constructive". If you think I'm taking it too far, that same mod has literally threatened people with her power.

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly

4 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Depending on who it was that banned me, goes from possible to highly unlikely. Since there is only one mod who bans for the most minor of infractions, and the same mod is the only one who has banned me before, got a pretty good idea who it was. The most fascist mod I've ever seen, in any forum.

Yeah, no message. She probably has her fascist head shoved so far up her fascist rear, she doesn't even bother explaining what was so "non-constructive". If you think I'm taking it too far, that same mod has literally threatened people with her power.

Power abusing then?

If a good amount of people are unpleased with her performance, there should be a section to complain. Mod or not, the community can make complaints about her in order for something to be done about her. Forums usually have such feat.

3 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

Power abusing then?

If a good amount of people are unpleased with her performance, there should be a section to complain. Mod or not, the community can make complaints about her in order for something to be done about her. Forums usually have such feat.

Yeah, but I can't do that now. Not until October 29th, 2552.

2 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Yeah, but I can't do that now. Not until October 29th, 2552.

Time flies, you'll see.

11 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

*brings drinks to the thread*

Anyone want some drinks i got a S#&$ ton.

Some alcoholic, some MLG drinks, kiddie drinks(juice boxes).Also brought in my specialty.

Gimme speciality. Whatever it is.

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

*brings drinks to the thread*

Anyone want some drinks i got a S#&$ ton.

Some alcoholic, some MLG drinks, kiddie drinks(juice boxes).Also brought in my specialty.

*Takes a bottle of water* *tries to drink but remember that there is no mouth to drink*