The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

21 minutes ago, Snyphurr said:

Bought a clothes washing machine, but it was delivered to the wrong address.

Had to carry 80kg of steel for half an hour, then carry it up a massive set of stairs.

Nowe my arms hurt terribly.

Besides painkillers rest is probably the best you can do. Also check if it's just because of the effort made and not a wound.

7 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

you take any gains you can make. in the gym or carrying a washing machine up a flight of stairs. gains are gains no matter where make them.

Except if they endanger your good muscle and body health.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Gains broke my dad's back. Gains are complete sh*t.

Your dad was weak. You don't choose Gains, Gains choose you! Let Gains into your life and bask in the glory of Gains!

i'm so tired right now ;~; day off tomorrow. maybe i can actually get some warframe play time in....though i won't have money to buy booben prime til next week.

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

Your dad was weak. You don't choose Gains, Gains choose you! Let Gains into your life and bask in the glory of Gains!

i'm so tired right now ;~; day off tomorrow. maybe i can actually get some warframe play time in....though i won't have money to buy booben prime til next week.

*slaps you with a building*

Money is for the weak. Farming is the challenge.

Also if you're tired you should rest.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

*slaps you with a building*

Money is for the weak. Farming is the challenge.

Also if you're tired you should rest.

i buy PA cause i like supporting DE and i don't feel like i have the time to grind lately. plus i like having my boosters and a nice little stack of plat to fall on if i'm feeling too lazy to craft a new weapon like the sibear......plus i'm also low on plat @.@

edit: also i should get some rest but since i don't work tomorrow i wanna stay up a bit longer and just chill on the forums with my fellow off topic'ers (off topicians? what would we be called?)

Edited by LordOfScrugging

i buy PA cause i like supporting DE and i don't feel like i have the time to grind lately. plus i like having my boosters and a nice little stack of plat to fall on if i'm feeling too lazy to craft a new weapon like the sibear......plus i'm also low on plat @.@

I suppose you guys have it easier to actually afford the PA. So if you can support it's good that you do.

But relying on plat still lowers the things you have to play for tho. I know 30k cryotic isn't funny, but it's something to do I guess.

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I suppose you guys have it easier to actually afford the PA. So if you can support it's good that you do.

But relying on plat still lowers the things you have to play for tho. I know 30k cryotic isn't funny, but it's something to do I guess.

don't get me wrong. i don't try to rely on plat. when new weapons or frames come out i farm for them and grind. but when it comes to primes thats probably of the few times i actually give DE moneysince 75% discounts hate me (i have gotten 2 so far and both times i didn't have any money to give DE)

i also use it for things like syndicate weapons and mods from the syndicates i don't have ranked up, some baro things if he sells stuff i want (that's tradable of course) of which i might see more of given i don't feel like i have too much time to farm the void in general.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

1 minute ago, Snyphurr said:

Well S#&$, now I have to carry the old machine down to the garage, which is 10kg heavier.

Can't you leave it for when you are a little better or carry it assisted by someone or something?

don't get me wrong. i don't try to rely on plat. when new weapons or frames come out i farm for them and grind. but when it comes to primes thats probably of the few times i actually give DE plat since 75% discounts hate me (i have gotten 2 so far and both times i didn't have any money to give DE)

I get 75% way too often. It might be superstition but I think you get discounts often after a period of not buying plat, then after you use one or buy plat, you won't get another after some time of not buying.

If it's on purpose tho, it's actually an effective marketing tool.

9 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

I get 75% way too often. It might be superstition but I think you get discounts often after a period of not buying plat, then after you use one or buy plat, you won't get another after some time of not buying.

If it's on purpose tho, it's actually an effective marketing tool.

it's not that it's a myth or anything. it's the fact that i only ever get them when i don't have money, but when i have money there is no discount in sight, not even a 20%

13 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

What is going on? ;~; don't fight ;~;

Ask your high and mighty Overlord? I'm going about my normal day here in the forums and saw her obvious post. Its me she was talking about. Never in my entire life been called that, having only one steady relationship.

Ignoring her and moving on. Please tell her to unfollow me! She don't even have the guts to face me with my last question to her. I won't let an online bully get to me! In case she asks you to ostracize me, would you vote yes? 

Tell you what, if YOU, Grizz, ElGui, Skycook3y, Crimson, MK Ultra says I should leave...I'll do it. 

tumblr_inline_nsmbh50fjV1ty88dw_500.jpg

17 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Tell you what, if YOU, Grizz, ElGui, Skycook3y, Crimson, MK Ultra says I should leave...I'll do it. 

What about the Noodlemuth tho

Edited by Skycook3y