The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

What happens on 27th?

It's my last day at this place.

No more crazy boss that contradicts himself once a month, no more late night or early morning phone calls/text messages about stuff that can wait, no more weird and potentially sexually harassing comments about exercising my lips more.

Oh, and I'll be able to walk around my house sans pants and wont worry about freaking the roommates.  That joy will once again belong to my neighbors. 

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

It's my last day at this place.

No more crazy boss that contradicts himself once a month, no more late night or early morning phone calls/text messages about stuff that can wait, no more weird and potentially sexually harassing comments about exercising my lips more.

Oh, and I'll be able to walk around my house sans pants and wont worry about freaking the roommates.  That joy will once again belong to my neighbors. 

Yay! Good thing it's only just one tiny week more to go :3

13 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Yay! Good thing it's only just one tiny week more to go :3

We'll see if I can survive.  My trainee made a giant blunder and I'm getting yelled at for it.

Granted, my fault for not paying close enough attention.  Just annoying that we were being pulled in every direction due to two people just getting up and quitting on us, so I wasn't able to do a good job, and I know my boss doesn't give a rats a ss

Oh well.  

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

We'll see if I can survive.  My trainee made a giant blunder and I'm getting yelled at for it.

Granted, my fault for not paying close enough attention.  Just annoying that we were being pulled in every direction due to two people just getting up and quitting on us, so I wasn't able to do a good job, and I know my boss doesn't give a rats a ss

Oh well.  

Don't worry. You'll surely be fine, and all this is gonna be over for good, yes? Best part, you'll finally get to relax for real, won't you?

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

Don't worry. You'll surely be fine, and all this is gonna be over for good, yes? Best part, you'll finally get to relax for real, won't you?

Maybe.  Jumping over to a smaller grow that's in need of policy, procedure and training materials as well as someone experienced with the state trace system.

Upside; first day is gonna be June 13th, so I'll have a two week staycation! 

Oh, and another job interview for a Vet tech postion...

12 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Maybe.  Jumping over to a smaller grow that's in need of policy, procedure and training materials as well as someone experienced with the state trace system.

Upside; first day is gonna be June 13th, so I'll have a two week staycation! 

Oh, and another job interview for a Vet tech postion...

Vet tech? What's that about?

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Veterinary technician; basically the nurse of the animal medicine world.

If I get the job, they would train me to be one, for free, and pay me.

Sounds good. And the animals are gonna hit on you cuz you're the nurse.

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

Ha.

And you said you weren't into zoophilia.

Hey hey hey, it's just a joke. But anyways, working with animals, to help them, is a very nice thing, something kind, cute even. It's something that I think makes one feel nice about it.

32 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Hey hey hey, it's just a joke. But anyways, working with animals, to help them, is a very nice thing, something kind, cute even. It's something that I think makes one feel nice about it.

I am not cute.

1 minute ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

As do the vague posts.

Gonna quote you just so I can get a quick response.

Do you recommend the prime laser rifle or the prisma burst laser?

I liked the stopping power of the vulklok but it fired too slowly to get use out of the mod Overheat. I am currently at 100.6 dmg on the prisma burst laser with only bare bones mods and no forma(yes catalyst) and easily reaches 160 with overheat, unless the overheat works differently. I love the 0 reload on it for this reason even if accuracy is non existent. Because of the accuracy I have build for a gas build to at least give some aoe damage capabilities to it.

I've had the primed laser rifle and don't even know what mods it uses(prisma is secondaries). I've just stuck with the burst laser.

Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

Gonna quote you just so I can get a quick response.

Do you recommend the prime laser rifle or the prisma burst laser?

I liked the stopping power of the vulklok but it fired too slowly to get use out of the mod Overheat. I am currently at 100.6 dmg on the prisma burst laser with only bare bones mods and no forma(yes catalyst) and easily reaches 160 with overheat, unless the overheat works differently. I love the 0 reload on it for this reason even if accuracy is non existent. Because of the accuracy I have build for a gas build to at least give some aoe damage capabilities to it.

I've had the primed laser rifle and don't even know what mods it uses(prisma is secondaries). I've just stuck with the burst laser.

I'm really not the person to answer that, none of my Sentinels have fired their weapon since 2014.