The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

There is an option where you can make it so that you don't get notfications when people you have followed post.

That's what i do so i don't get 20+ notfications per hour :|

I edit'd my post so i can be more clear.

47 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

More like, not all helmets are a piece of steel you have to push on your head. Some are different to put on.

Okay thanks for explaining. I'm pretty sure no matter what style it won't fit someone's big head.

Weather is hot in so cal, its perfect for a swim. 

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Okay thanks for explaining. I'm pretty sure no matter what style it won't fit someone's big head.

i like helmets that cover the whole head no mouth opening or anything.

i hate mouths.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Helms of one piece are supposed to be bigger than one's head of course, although you don't just put it on, that wouldn't only be uncomfortable, it'd be like moving all around as you move.

I love swimming and diving.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

It's a great thing to do and very fun.

That boss' lore is quite a thing.

Ye, though he's not respectable as a boss. Just as the deacons and the pontiff. The other lords are likable because they actually linked the fire. Aldrich just ate himself up. Plus the legion and Yhorm are badass. Alrich is just a slug. As for the twin princes, Lorian is likable, Lothric isn't. However, beating him and the pontiff feels rather satisfying because you know you did something good, just as beating dancer and vordt feels good because you are putting them out of their misery, while beating champion gundyr kind of hurts when you realize that you are the unnamed warrior that damned him to eternal service.

13 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

-snip-

I actually feel that it is a good thing taking down Aldrich considering who he ate.

The Gundyr feels wrong. Nameless King, Yhorm, the Legion, are incredibly badass. Those who linked the fire are respectable.

However it'd be interesting to see again or hear about the Chosen Undead and the Bearer of the Curse along the DS3 yet to come DLCs.

49 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Me too.

50 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Helms of one piece are supposed to be bigger than one's head of course, although you don't just put it on, that wouldn't only be uncomfortable, it'd be like moving all around as you move.

I love swimming and diving.

Diving like scuba diving? Get out of here, both of you! You got to share with me your stories?

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

I actually feel that it is a good thing taking down Aldrich considering who he ate.

The Gundyr feels wrong. Nameless King, Yhorm, the Legion, are incredibly badass. Those who linked the fire are respectable.

However it'd be interesting to see again or hear about the Chosen Undead and the Bearer of the Curse along the DS3 yet to come DLCs.

ElGui and Sky, when does the DLC arrive? Should I get it now?

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

I meant to say that. Just realized that I phrased that wrong .-.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Well the bearer of the curse is most likely Wolnir and the chosen undead is probably dead because he linked the fire. Either that or he's ludleth

17 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Diving like scuba diving? Get out of here, both of you! You got to share with me your stories?

ElGui and Sky, when does the DLC arrive? Should I get it now?

U b mean 2 mi. U tell mi 2 git out. Mi share no stori now.

Not sure, but if it'll be multiple DLCs not released at once I'd just wait. They'll still be around.

8 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I meant to say that. Just realized that I phrased that wrong .-.

Well the bearer of the curse is most likely Wolnir and the chosen undead is probably dead because he linked the fire. Either that or he's ludleth

I think I get how you meant it now.

Wolnir would depend on the crown wore and what path chose, I think. I could see it related as greed but I don't know. The Chosen Undead could be like any of the Lords of Cinder. Even in a state like Gwyn. Both seem strong enough to have lasted a lot by themselves instead of being consumed tho.

Pretty good lore here between you and Sky. 

7 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Not sure, but if it'll be multiple DLCs not released at once I'd just wait. They'll still be around.

Wolnir would depend on the crown wore and what path chose, I think. I could see it related as greed but I don't know. The Chosen Undead could be like any of the Lords of Cinder. Even in a state like Gwyn. Both seem strong enough to have lasted a lot by themselves instead of being consumed tho.

No no, me no mean. Mean is scorching up LA like it was the Rodney King riots. Its an expression and did not mean it literally. Catch you later.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Pretty good lore here between you and Sky. 

No no, me no mean. Mean is scorching up LA like it was the Rodney King riots. Its an expression and did not mean it literally. Catch you later.

Nah. U gud. Mi is joking.

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

I think that it was once stated that breaking the cycle in ds2 was canon. So that would explain wolnir and lots of other stuff. Though it's also very likely that wolnir is entirely new or is a different version of the bearer since he is rather large in comparison.

Edited by Skycook3y

7 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I think that it was once stated that breaking the cycle in ds2 was canon. So that would explain wolnir and lots of other stuff. Though it's also very likely that wolnir is entirely new or is a different version of the bearer since he is rather large in comparison.

Actually I think it could be of any way, supposing the Chosen Undead linked the flame, the curse was temporarily stopped and he/she became the second Lord of Cinder, and assuming his/her death, then the third Lord of Cinder found him/her guarding the flame like Gwyn was, probably hollowed, and killed the Chosen. If the Chosen Undead became the Dark Lord, then everything stops until the flame is relit. I think either is fine for the Chosen Undead considering the time gap between 1 and 2.

Then, the Bearer of the Curse acts just as the next fit to be Lord of Cinder after the cycle was broken. Probably, I think, the Bearer chose the third path that Aldia offered, since I see no reason for him/her wanting either the Age of Fire or Age of Dark. I just see greed and a selfish motive of moving on. From that point the Bearer of the Curse could have a completely different chosen path, just as the Chosen Undead could've decided to link the flame but not stay to guard it, or any future Cinder chose this.

Personally I see Wolnir as something else entirely, due to the title of "High Lord"

3 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

*yawns*

about to go to bed.

But before i go i need to say

U all ned sum cocoa leafs in ur lievs

Good nighty.

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

K...

i also gtg sleep soon but like most nights, I tend to stay up until a really late time like 1am-2am, which is stupid :|

1am to 2am is best time.