The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

1 hour ago, Rheoidegen said:

Ooh? My long weekend will be filled with gaming, if I'm lucky. Nolife loser, whooo.

I'm not that excited for the new X-Men, tbh, hope it's good though.

NICE! Have a great time gaming. I was curious about the new cast and of course see the Professor bald(typo). In a few weeks its Warcraft. 

Well, good to see you here. 

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

NICE! Have a great time gaming. I was curious about the new cast and of course see the Professor bold. In a few weeks its Warcraft. 

Well, good to see you here. 

Yea, I'll try. You have a great time with your fancy parties and movies and spending time with people.

Good to be back, without a doubt.

3 minutes ago, Rheoidegen said:

Yea, I'll try. You have a great time with your fancy parties and movies and spending time with people.

Good to be back, without a doubt.

Nothing fancy really. Thanks. Got the pool cleaned and just take advantage of the weather, starting to get hot - 80s. I'll have hamburgers and hot dogs, and others bringing korean bbq, steak and oysters. 

6 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Aaaaaaand i'm free for a whole week.

this is the perfect time to grind for booben p, akslietto and just do random stuff

Sweet.

Got banned from region again.

And i can't farm saryn prime blueprint(the main one)

*Cries because i burned all my T3/4 exterminates and wooden pc*

16 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Nothing fancy really. Thanks. Got the pool cleaned and just take advantage of the weather, starting to get hot - 80s. I'll have hamburgers and hot dogs, and others bringing korean bbq, steak and oysters. 

That sounds really awesome you know, I bet it'll be really fun

34 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

That sounds really awesome you know, I bet it'll be really fun

Thanks. Swim in the afternoon and hit the club dancing at night. Most guys in my group are veterans including my Capt. American so a bbq would be normal. Plus we have lots of planning to do, like what's the next adventure. He's into scuba diving (among other extreme thrill seeking hobby/sport) since he was a marine combat diver. I've been doing it for less than a year - so you can say I'm a beginner.

So you need to tell me your dive stories? 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thanks. Swim in the afternoon and hit the club dancing at night. Most guys in my group are veterans including my Capt. American so a bbq would be normal. Plus we have lots of planning to do, like what's the next adventure. He's into scuba diving (among other extreme thrill seeking hobby/sport) since he was a marine combat diver. I've been doing it for less than a year - so you can say I'm a beginner.

So you need to tell me your dive stories? 

Talking about Captain America, the comic's taking a huge unexpected (and probably unwelcome) twist.

Not too much to say tho, most of the times it is sporting in an Olympic like swimming pool. Don't really have many good places to dive at the river or the sea, you know.

39 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Talking about Captain America, the comic's taking a huge unexpected (and probably unwelcome) twist.

Not too much to say tho, most of the times it is sporting in an Olympic like swimming pool. Don't really have many good places to dive at the river or the sea, you know.

Oh I see. I thought dive as in scuba? Do you jump off a really high cliff? Isn't that dangerous?

Don't tell me they killed off Steve Rogers and replaced it with a female Captain America? What's up with the ghostbusters?

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh I see. I thought dive as in scuba? Do you jump off a really high cliff? Isn't that dangerous?

Don't tell me they killed of Steve Rogers and replaced it with a female Captain America? What's up with the ghostbusters?

Oh no, I don't do that. I try to avoid potential suicide. But still free dive is good. Only jump in the pool.

No, he's alive, but now it's known and canon that he's been an agent of Hydra all along.

No idea about the ghost busters.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Don't tell me they killed of Steve Rogers and replaced it with a female Captain America? What's up with the ghostbusters?

Nope, Cap says "Hail Hydra".

51 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Oh no, I don't do that. I try to avoid potential suicide. But still free dive is good. Only jump in the pool.

No, he's alive, but now it's known and canon that he's been an agent of Hydra all along.

No idea about the ghost busters.

Canon? So that's why he was on Bucky's side. Ironman was played. 

My Cap is no traitor.

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Canon? So that's why he was on Bucky's side. Ironman was played. 

My Cap is no traitor.

Actually the Marvel universe was flipped around with this. Everyone was normal in Civil War. Now everything is a lie about him.