The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Is that salt I feel?

No, not at all. I liked her in her horror flick "Jennifer ate" or even the first Transformer movie. I just don't care much for the salmonella harboring turtles and their repulsive sensei the rat.

Oh, speaking of salt....when you dive in the ocean are you afraid of sharks? Monday memorial day, a 52 year old woman was attacked by a shark in Corona Del mar beach - and her wounds were from the shoulder to the pelvic area. I'm bringing a knife and a spear gun next time I go snorkling or diving in the ocean.

1 minute ago, Eredoc said:

-Watches as the room Erupts into Flames- This is fine...

YES! I get a nod from Eredoc. Fortunately fireworks are legal in my district. Why do people don't know how to properly light a cherry bomb or other fireworks and end up losing fingers? 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

No, not at all. I liked her in her horror flick "Jennifer ate" or even the first Transformer movie. I just don't care much for the salmonella harboring turtles and their repulsive sensei the rat.

Oh, speaking of salt....when you dive in the ocean are you afraid of sharks? Monday memorial day, a 52 year old woman was attacked by a shark in Corona Del mar beach - and her wounds were from the shoulder to the pelvic area. I'm bringing a knife and a spear gun next time I go snorkling or diving in the ocean.

They're mutant anthropomorphic animals, they're not supposed to be exactly cute.

No sharks here, so not worried.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

How are you both? How's school ElGui?

I'm fine. Just finished a map of the city for geography.

5 minutes ago, LordDarthDan said:

When do the summer holidays begin in your country then, if you still have school?

Winter here. Winter holidays are two weeks and begin in the half of July. Summer holidays are from half of December to the beginning of March.

18 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

They're mutant anthropomorphic animals, they're not supposed to be exactly cute.

No sharks here, so not worried.

I'm fine. Just finished a map of the city for geography.

I dislike rats most of all. My brother had a pet white mouse once and it got out of the cage and attacked me. I stepped on it as an act of self defense and heard its skull crunch under my shoe. It had its mouth open showing off its big front tooth - so no contest on its intent and my conscience clear. 

Artistic huh? Can you draw?

8 minutes ago, LordDarthDan said:

Where do you live then (if not a secret)?

He's from the antartic and lives in an eskimo. I mean igloo.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

10 minutes ago, LordDarthDan said:

Where do you live then (if not a secret)?

In Mars (?)

Nah, Argentina

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I dislike rats most of all. My brother had a pet white mouse once and it got out of the cage and attacked me. I stepped on it as an act of self defense and heard its skull crunch under my shoe. It had its mouth open showing off its big front tooth - so no contest on its intent and my conscience clear. 

Artistic huh? Can you draw?

Poor mouse.

Kinda. Not too well, but I can copy stuff I see, whether they be a drawing or not, into a drawing.

40 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

YES! I get a nod from Eredoc. Fortunately fireworks are legal in my district. Why do people don't know how to properly light a cherry bomb or other fireworks and end up losing fingers? 

But in saying that -Freezes the air above the flames so the flames extinquish and freezes Mak- NO BURNING!

39 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

How are you both? How's school ElGui?

I am fine, just too warm.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

But cold doesn't put flames out...

No but the ice that is now above the fire, due to the frozen air, melts, dropping water onto the flames.

Edited by Eredoc

1 minute ago, Eredoc said:

No but the ice that is now above the fire, due to the frozen air, melts, dropping water onto the flames.

Then it's good. Now if you'll excuse me, I hate cold. *goes outside and makes a bonfire*

*protected by a barrier that receives the freeze instead*

You stay in your awful cold inside. This doesn't even affect you.

No, it does not, but even then, I like the cold -Taps Barrier as Shade Behemoth pounds on the frozen barrier-

51 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

*protected by a barrier that receives the freeze instead*

You stay in your awful cold inside. This doesn't even affect you.

le gasp!

God modding!

For shame.

*takes eredocs hands and freezes myself*

There you go. Your need is fulfilled.

1 hour ago, Eredoc said:

But in saying that -Freezes the air above the flames so the flames extinquish and freezes Mak- NO BURNING!

I am fine, just too warm.

I think this is the third time you froze me. Last time you froze my leg. Uses rime blue moss clump and chugged down the sunny d. 

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

In Mars (?)

Nah, Argentina

Poor mouse.

Kinda. Not too well, but I can copy stuff I see, whether they be a drawing or not, into a drawing.

Poor mouse? It was going for my jugular vein. 

What's for lunch? I had asian chicken salad and a fortune cookie. My fortune reads "Your shoes will make you happy today". Seriously, I'm not making this up.

52 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I won't be imposed someone else's wishes. *the barrier starts to shatter*

-Shrugs- I just wanna freeze people, you'll be fine -Behemoth keeps going before he is stopped, leaving the barrier still up but very weak-

8 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I think this is the third time you froze me. Last time you froze my leg. Uses rime blue moss clump and chugged down the sunny d. 

And I'll keep freezing you until  you understand not to break anything.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Poor mouse? It was going for my jugular vein. 

What's for lunch? I had asian chicken salad and a fortune cookie. My fortune reads "Your shoes will make you happy today". Seriously, I'm not making this up.

Mice are incapable of assassinating anyone with half a brain. Less know weak points. Less be guilty of being afraid. Less of trying to save themselves. Control your fears, you overreacted to something you can swat away and run faster than. I deeply hate animal killing in whatever means.

No, I don't hate you. I hate the situation.

Lunch was like 4 hours ago to me tho.

2 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

-Shrugs- I just wanna freeze people, you'll be fine -Behemoth keeps going before he is stopped, leaving the barrier still up but very weak-

Then freeze yourself.

Edited by ElGuirrix

17 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Mice are incapable of assassinating anyone with half a brain. Less know weak points. Less be guilty of being afraid. Less of trying to save themselves. Control your fears, you overreacted to something you can swat away and run faster than. I deeply hate animal killing in whatever means.

No, I don't hate you. I hate the situation.

Lunch was like 4 hours ago to me tho.

Then freeze yourself.

Are you mad? I'm sorry if it upsets you. It was 7 years ago. Okay, I was afraid and stepped on it. Believe me, I don't kill animals except that one mouse and a possum I accidentally run over. I picked up a baby squirrel after it fell from the tree and reunited it with its mommy. Does that make you feel better? 

54 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

But I did not break anything? Not back then and not now.

29 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Pump+a+rump+we+managed+to+waifu+a+disemb

No way! I'm pretty sure the crow looks like this. 

OhreallyBird.jpg