The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

37 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Stop i can'ttt breatheee

hahah damn that one is actually funny

Hahaha :p

13 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Or or... There was a giant bolder and it rolled on my head.

*Indiana Jones theme plays*

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Or the ugly Curse-Rotted Tree fell down on your head

You mean "sat on your head". Yuuckkk, disgusting sacks!! It was so disgusting, I had to kill it at a record time. 

21 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

I would've yelled "at least drink bleach and rat poison you didn't have to stop traffic."

Oh brother! You guys are so insensitive. But I respect your opinion cause it was a call to attention and its disruptive. Think about all the poor kittens not fed in time last night.

52 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

You mean "sat on your head". Yuuckkk, disgusting sacks!! It was so disgusting, I had to kill it at a record time. 

The one weakness you don't have to think about to realize which it is

11 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

The one weakness you don't have to think about to realize which it is

I'm jumping back and forth in between DS 2 and 3 and I have a new appreciation for 2. I stopped mainly to wait for the better graphics of 3 and closer to Bloodborne quality. So plenty to do.

How are you today and how's school?

27 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I'm jumping back and forth in between DS 2 and 3 and I have a new appreciation for 2. I stopped mainly to wait for the better graphics of 3 and closer to Bloodborne quality. So plenty to do.

How are you today and how's school?

DS2 is actually very good despite what many people say, and has very interesting bosses.

No school today, just being lazy at home.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

DS2 is actually very good despite what many people say, and has very interesting bosses.

Yes, DS2 is good, but the only interesting thing about bosses was the lore behind them other then a few creatures in between there were more as Yathzee puts it  "dudes in armor"

21 minutes ago, Snyphurr said:

Biiir!

Hoi

20 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Yes, DS2 is good, but the only interesting thing about bosses was the lore behind them other then a few creatures in between there were more as Yathzee puts it  "dudes in armor"

Sir Alonne and Raime, never forget.

But yeah, bosses coul be better, although the ones with good lore manage to make a good feel of it

2 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

Yes, I agree. 

Nice that you don't have classes! My summer break starts next week. WOOHOOO!!!

*Spots geek and use the dragonrider bow, presses l1 and l2 for strong attack. TWACKK! Head shot!!*

13 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Yes something did get removed.

My post and geek's post about some guy named ------

If he's trying to be sneaky about it, then he apparently has no idea what not being obvious means...