The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That's perfect, ElGui! How are you today?

Hey, I killed Aldrich and the twin Princes. Both were awesome boss fights. Almost down to the last stretch of the game.

Perfectly, easy and happy eating what's left of my lemon pie.

The music in the twin princes battle is really fitting and gives a great feeling.

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Perfectly, easy and happy eating what's left of my lemon pie.

The music in the twin princes battle is really fitting and gives a great feeling.

Oh yummy - lemon pie. 

I got a shock when the twin revived the other twin and I died 7 times before clearing it.

Well, I start work in hour at my local mall so you guys have a good one! I actually have butterflies in my stomach. I'm close to deciding on a car.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh yummy - lemon pie. 

I got a shock when the twin revived the other twin and I died 7 times before clearing it.

Well, I start work in hour at my local mall so you guys have a good one! I actually have butterflies in my stomach. I'm close to deciding on a car.

Get a Tiger II

8 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh yummy - lemon pie. 

Well, more than a shock I'd be like "are you f***ing kidding me?!!", but yeah it's painful. Until you notice it's another gank battle.

Good luck in your job. And don't worry, you'll be just fine.

Nice one about the car too.

6 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Get a Tiger II

What's a Tiger 2?

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Well, more than a shock I'd be like "are you f***ing kidding me?!!", but yeah it's painful. Until you notice it's another gank battle.

Good luck in your job. And don't worry, you'll be just fine.

Nice one about the car too.

Thank you. If I like it, I'll keep it even when school resumes on august.

I was choosing from a few Volkswagen beetle turbo. A white convertible, metallic silver convertible and yellow GRS with sunroof. I'm not so sure about the GRS yellow black racing stipes ala transformer bumblebee? But all are fully loaded with navigation, cd, leather, 19" rims and wings. Maybe by friday I can finalize a deal?

36 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

What's a Tiger 2?

Thank you. If I like it, I'll keep it even when school resumes on august.

I was choosing from a few Volkswagen beetle turbo. A white convertible, metallic silver convertible and yellow GRS with sunroof. I'm not so sure about the GRS yellow black racing stipes ala transformer bumblebee? But all are fully loaded with navigation, cd, leather, 19" rims and wings. Maybe by friday I can finalize a deal?

Are they within the range of your budget?

4 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Geez, the Orlando G club shooting is all over the news.

It finally reached my country.

Meanwhile I can't stay serious about it. Plus I am already annoyed by every article I see about it. 

Just now, Skycook3y said:

Meanwhile I can't stay serious about it. Plus I am already annoyed by every article I see about it. 

Same, i'm a bit on the unstable sanity part, as i've been diagnosed with mental instability.

Plus, that and the fact that i have a complete disregard for human life.

3 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Same, i'm a bit on the unstable sanity part, as i've been diagnosed with mental instability.

In the same boat since the first thing when someone says "club" I think of sloots, drugs and stickiness. 

So even if I have tried to feel something about it, ^ that keeps ramming full speed into the front of my conscious. 

4 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

The only reason I'd care about it would be if it happened in Germany because then it would hit home. Plus it would further fuel the AfD which would be everything but beneficial (while they have some points I agree on, they are not a party I would want in charge) 

6 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

5 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Kinda like you guys. These things are more common than they give them credit for. So it's not something I'm too shocked about

Just now, Skycook3y said:

The only reason I'd care about it would be if it happened in Germany because then it would hit home. Plus it would further fuel the AfD which would be everything but beneficial (while they have some points I agree on, they are not a party I would want in charge) 

While i don't live in Germany, i do know a bit about it's current situation.

That pig Merkel still slapping you guys with a fish?

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Kinda like you guys. These things are more common than they give them credit for. So it's not something I'm too shocked about

I still believe it's the fact that i have a complete disregard for human life.

9 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

In the same boat since the first thing when someone says "club" I think of sloots, drugs and stickiness. 

So even if I have tried to feel something about it, ^ that keeps ramming full speed into the front of my conscious. 

Same. Like, s#!t happens, time to get over it.