The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

12 minutes ago, Tomppak said:

Heh, it was merely a nod towards your own post.

Also, come on, that video is a legend! XD Have you not seen it before?

OH MY GOD THAT VID WAS POSTED OVER 6 YEARS. Man I feel so old =(

Though, check out the rest of their music. Those guys are legends. Edit: The Lonely Island, that is.

Sure will check out there things.

29 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

It ain't that bad. I also learned I could file as "homeless"(yes people need to fill out paperwork for being homeless in the U.S.A.).

S#&$, might as well move to the U.S of A.

Been unemployed now for about 5 months?

Maybe 4.

On 6/13/2016 at 8:00 AM, Skycook3y said:

Not much, watching some youtube. Gotta catch up on Preacher later.

<3

Is it good, Preacher? I saw the previews. He played the King in warcraft. Oh by the way, Warcraft was not bad, it was entertaining but not super good either. The cgi on the orcs was superb. Can we have a Dark Souls movie?

On 6/14/2016 at 7:49 AM, ElGuirrix said:

Hmmm. Well, if those were below your budget and are good enough you should consider them. What did you do with the land?

Good, finding a job you like and are good at isn't very easy, but it's definitely worth it.

I'll sell my share to my dad and I'm sure to inherit it. Win win!

Thanks. Yesterday miss name brand dolce and gabanna walks in, matching violet shoes, handbag and dress. She kinda looked like Cate Winslet from Triple 9(?). So I told my boss, how much are you willing to bet I can sell her our top line? 20 bucks he bet. Okay.

Hi I'm Markymark! Welcome to chimmy achoo shoes. Can I help you? Yes, I'm looking for shoes. Then I insult her by saying there's a payless shoe store outside the mall. She cursed in armenian and said I can afford your most expensive shoe here!! BINGO - HOOK! Then I said I beg your pardon, is that a dolce and gabanna? - its so pretty. I have just the thing for you - showing her a nude and a black of our newest styles in size 8. I'll take two. Would you like to get a shoe cleaner ... and before I can end my sentence - says to throw it all in with her purchase. I'm on a roll!

Buenos dias and adios! Off to work.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Is it good, Preacher? I saw the previews. He played the King in warcraft. Oh by the way, Warcraft was not bad, it was entertaining but not super good either. The cgi on the orcs was superb. Can we have a Dark Souls movie?

I'll sell my share to my dad and I'm sure to inherit it. Win win!

Thanks. Yesterday miss name brand dolce and gabanna walks in, matching violet shoes, handbag and dress. She kinda looked like Cate Winslet from Triple 9(?). So I told my boss, how much are you willing to bet I can sell her our top line? 20 bucks he bet. Okay.

Hi I'm Markymark! Welcome to chimmy achoo shoes. Can I help you? Yes, I'm looking for shoes. Then I insult her by saying there's a payless shoe store outside the mall. She cursed in armenian and said I can afford your most expensive shoe here!! BINGO - HOOK! Then I said I beg your pardon, is that a dolce and gabanna? - its so pretty. I have just the thing for you - showing her a nude and a black of our newest styles in size 8. I'll take two. Would you like to get a shoe cleaner ... and before I can end my sentence - says to throw it all in with her purchase. I'm on a roll!

Buenos dias and adios! Off to work.

Cuek. Elitism always works with that kind of people. While regular people would just curse you and wish you an accident.

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

Cuek. Elitism always works with that kind of people. While regular people would just curse you and wish you an accident.

Yup. You got to know your clientel and usually a play on their ego will get them to use their gold cards. lol. For the scrutinizing normal clients, I can seduce them with on-sale items. I had a guy buy a pair of high heels yesterday and chose an animal print.

Lunch! I feel like having mexican at the food court. 

15 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Yup. You got to know your clientel and usually a play on their ego will get them to use their gold cards. lol. For the scrutinizing normal clients, I can seduce them with on-sale items. I had a guy buy a pair of high heels yesterday and chose an animal print.

Lunch! I feel like having mexican at the food court. 

Up to a point, people are easily driven towards your goal.

I had chicken, nothing fancy, just that.