The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

9 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

I tried now I just have a big headache

It's a side effect. Probably means you are not hitting yourself hard enough.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Saturday, I was driving on the freeway and my old honda civic's engine just died. Luckily I was able to pull off to the shoulder without being hit. Anyway, I BOUGHT THAT CAR I WAS LOOKING AT! 

Congrats!

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

It's a side effect. Probably means you are not hitting yourself hard enough.

Congrats!

Thanks! How are you ElGui? 

21 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Not much. What are we supposed to guess?

Hi Sky! I love my convertible. It has the classic flower vase. I will wash you often for the next few weeks. 

3KqmnIZ.png

22 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thanks! How are you ElGui? 

Hi Sky! I love my convertible. It has the classic flower vase. I will wash you often for the next few weeks. 

3KqmnIZ.png

*the next year, the car is completely brown of dirt*

Sup Marky, I'm good, my long weekend just ended so back to school.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Do you think I can drive in Argentina, ElGui? I heard drivers are very aggressive. 

I think I would like driving in germany. How fast can you go in the autobahns?

If you drive carefully, don't drive too early in the morning in the highway too fast or too slow, and don't crash others you're good. Crashes end up violent with most people, others will just rage at you if you crashed them and make you feel like a piece of trash.

In other words, how anyone should react after being crashed.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Do you think I can drive in Argentina, ElGui? I heard drivers are very aggressive. 

I think I would like driving in germany. How fast can you go in the autobahns?

There's no tempo limit for the most part, though 130 km/h is the usual tempo.

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

*the next year, the car is completely brown of dirt*

Sup Marky, I'm good, my long weekend just ended so back to school.

If you drive carefully, don't drive too early in the morning in the highway too fast or too slow, and don't crash others you're good. Crashes end up violent with most people, others will just rage at you if you crashed them and make you feel like a piece of trash.

In other words, how anyone should react after being crashed.

That's like mad max and I don't intend on crashing or hitting anyone. With that information, I don't think I can drive in your country. I never had a car accident nor traffic tickets since I drove. 

Have a good day in school. 

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

There's no tempo limit for the most part, though 130 km/h is the usual tempo.

Now that sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Let's see 130 km/h is 80 mph. But that's my regular freeway speed in Los Angeles? I do hate road hogs doing 65 mph on a fast lane. 

19 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That's like mad max and I don't intend on crashing or hitting anyone. With that information, I don't think I can drive in your country. I never had a car accident nor traffic tickets since I drove. 

Have a good day in school. 

Now that sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Let's see 130 km/h is 80 mph. But that's my regular freeway speed in Los Angeles? I do hate road hogs doing 65 mph on a fast lane. 

Eh, that's just the inconvenients. It's no different from any country. Just highway/streets, nothing really special to it in any place.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

What I meant is that most people drive 130 kmh, you can drive as fast as you want though as long as it's not restricted.

41 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Eh, that's just the inconvenients. It's no different from any country. Just highway/streets, nothing really special to it in any place.

Got it. Well, off to work. Did I tell you I sold high heels to a guy last week? Animal print and he came back yesterday and bought another pair. He sounds nice only if he would shut up about the recent shooting. I said if a gun man where to come into the store, I'll use him as a human shield. He thought I was joking.

Just now, Skycook3y said:

What I meant is that most people drive 130 kmh, you can drive as fast as you want though as long as it's not restricted.

Oh, that is very nice!

I'm in Kardasian's territory and Maserati and expensive cars are very common. On stop lights they used to look at me and eyeball my civic and they'd make disgusting faces. Atleast with the VW convertible, they'll just say poor woman's porsche. I'll just stick out my tongue at them.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Got it. Well, off to work. Did I tell you I sold high heels to a guy last week? Animal print and he came back yesterday and bought another pair. He sounds nice only if he would shut up about the recent shooting. I said if a gun man where to come into the store, I'll use him as a human shield. He thought I was joking.

Oh, that is very nice!

I'm in Kardasian's territory and Maserati and expensive cars are very common. On stop lights they used to look at me and eyeball my civic and they'd make disgusting faces. Atleast with the VW convertible, they'll just say poor woman's porsche. I'll just stick out my tongue at them.

Good for you. But people are still on with that, so don't get upset over it. Not like everyone adapts to what you want/don't want to hear.

2 hours ago, SHIR0B0N said:

You bought a beetle?

Oh no..

Why oh no, Shirobon? You don't like volkswagen and don't you think its cute? Its got a flower vase, navigation, bluetooth, mp3, cd, car-net, sattelite radio, fender sound system, leather heated seats, tiptronic auto shifter, 2.0 turbo, 210 horsepower (I'd be flying), fog lights, alloy wheels, low mileage certified with 3 year warranty. And its a convertible!

2 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

Good for you. But people are still on with that, so don't get upset over it. Not like everyone adapts to what you want/don't want to hear.

Thank you. That's true. Can you say road trip?!!

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Why oh no, Shirobon? You don't like volkswagen and don't you think its cute? Its got a flower vase, navigation, bluetooth, mp3, cd, car-net, sattelite radio, fender sound system, leather heated seats, tiptronic auto shifter, 2.0 turbo, 210 horsepower (I'd be flying), fog lights, alloy wheels, low mileage certified with 3 year warranty. And its a convertible!

Don't know. I never tried.

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Ouch! You guys are so brutal. sob sob...

Sorry but Beetles are widely hated on among petrolheads. Not only is the design a complete miss, it's also expensive for what it is, unpractical, and there are so many other cars that can fill its role at a much better value. I don't know about where you live, but there's a reason they do not sell well at all in Europe.

8 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Road trip!! *packs Mountain Dew, Doritos and. One single change of clothes as well as an Ipad*