The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

28 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Inb4 Marky runs me over for not including her

Oh no. I don't mind at all! I only run over people's feet from time to time.

That is a work of art! (Giggling) But I'm distracted by how small Michelangelo paints the you know what. Maybe put a fig leaf? 

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh no. I don't mind at all! I only run over people's feet from time to time.

That is a work of art! (Giggling) But I'm distracted by how small Michelangelo paints the you know what. Maybe put a fig leaf? 

Subtle censoring by Michelangelo's part?

4 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I bet, and its on sale for just under $400 bucks. I'm going to lose my job cause I'll just tell a prospective buyer to just buy a regular pair and just do the studs themselves. 

The neck looks like a dinosaur to me.

That thing costs $400? For something I could have easily pulled out of my àss?

I guess that's today's trend in making fashion designer wear, just bling it up with anything you can find. 

7 minutes ago, SHIR0B0N said:

That thing costs $400? For something I could have easily pulled out of my àss?

I guess that's today's trend in making fashion designer wear, just bling it up with anything you can find. 

Yup, OUTRAGEOUS! Famous designers think they can turn anything into gold, just slap their name on the product. 

margot-robbie-harley-quinn.gif

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Yup, OUTRAGEOUS! Famous designers think they can turn anything into gold, just slap their name on the product. 

margot-robbie-harley-quinn.gif

Yep, they really are full of themselves.

Anyway on an unrelated note: Smite servers are choking on their own vomit and pissing themselves 24/7, can't even play a match with out hard teleportation.

4 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Made new versions of the noodlemuth image

504uY2B.png

vP2aDwc.png

Wasn't sure which one was better

I found the next Picasso.

Edited by ninja234

Just now, Eredoc said:

Rather...chaotic to be honest, with the referendum vote having the majority decide to leave the EU.

I wonder why they decided that. Everything immediate are downsides. What could be the upside of leaving?

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

I wonder why they decided that. Everything immediate are downsides. What could be the upside of leaving?

Control over everything that happens in our borders, from taxes, to immigration, to human rights.

Personally, I wish the vote never happened because neither side had an upside.

12 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Control over everything that happens in our borders, from taxes, to immigration, to human rights.

Man Cameron look so depressed.

14 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

That's what I see. And it really had a big repercussion the fact Britain's money got heavily devaluated from being stable and in a really good spot.

Edited by ElGuirrix

9 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

Man Cameron look so depressed.

He straight up resigned, which means there'll probably be a vote on a new PM.

However I think Scotland will be looking for another independence referendum and Northern Ireland may look to rejoin the Republic of Ireland because NI had majority remain and the entirety of Scotland chose remain.

7 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

That's what I see. And it really had a big repercussion the fact Britain's money got heavily devaluated from being stable and in a really good spot.

I say that as the EU is heavily outdated and flawed system that needs to be modernized to not only benefit the members citizens but also how countries are allowed to govern what happens in their borders.

The price drop isn't too damaging to be honest, it took a hit yes but it's still one of the strongest currencies out there and it's a value we've seen before but the actual vote itself started it's fall and it wouldn't go back up to how it was.

Edited by Eredoc

1 minute ago, Eredoc said:

I say that as the EU is heavily outdated and flawed system that needs to be modernized to not only benefit the members citizens but also how countries are allowed to govern what happens in their borders.

The price drop isn't too damaging to be honest, it took a hit yes but it's still one of the strongest currencies out there and it's a value we've seen before but the actual vote itself started it's fall and it wouldn't go back up to how it is.

Aren't this matters treated or talked at all?

Yeah, I mean, it's still really strong, but that hit was easily noticeable, by everyone.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Aren't this matters treated or talked at all?

Yeah, I mean, it's still really strong, but that hit was easily noticeable, by everyone.

No, or example, if we decided that someone was a threat for terrorism, then our head of homeland security can only deport them, she's not allowed to investigate, interrogate or even give them a chance to disprove it, and that is something that the EU had decided and we have no say over that.

For sure, But it's funny how split people actually are on the matter, I feel like the odd one out who saw no benefits to either side.

51 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

No, or example, if we decided that someone was a threat for terrorism, then our head of homeland security can only deport them, she's not allowed to investigate, interrogate or even give them a chance to disprove it, and that is something that the EU had decided and we have no say over that.

For sure, But it's funny how split people actually are on the matter, I feel like the odd one out who saw no benefits to either side.

I guess it gives certain "benefits" or freedom depending on how you look at it, however the downsides are still present.

7 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

I guess it gives certain "benefits" or freedom depending on how you look at it, however the downsides are still present.

Both sides were prominently bad, there was no good choice in this scenario because:

When we voted out: The global economy dropped, our relations with the EU won't ever be the same and with majority of the neighboring countries [E NI and Scotland] major remain votes, that in the grand scheme of things, didn't really matter as England is all that is needed to win any nationwide GB vote.

If we voted to majority remain: Then we'd be advocating that the flawed system of the EU is fine and we'd still be in little control of what actually happens on GB soil.

The thing that annoys me most is that most people have resorted to calling people who voted for one side racists [remain to leave]. What a society we live in now a days where we can't even have our own stance on things without being publicly ridiculed.

14 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Both sides were prominently bad, there was no good choice in this scenario because:

When we voted out: The global economy dropped, our relations with the EU won't ever be the same and with majority of the neighboring countries [E NI and Scotland] major remain votes, that in the grand scheme of things, didn't really matter as England is all that is needed to win any nationwide GB vote.

If we voted to majority remain: Then we'd be advocating that the flawed system of the EU is fine and we'd still be in little control of what actually happens on GB soil.

The thing that annoys me most is that most people have resorted to calling people who voted for one side racists [remain to leave]. What a society we live in now a days where we can't even have our own stance on things without being publicly ridiculed.

I see. And I've heard so, although right now this is new and opinions are raw. Perhaps given a little time they can reach a solution or something close to it, to avoid all this.