The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I thought some brain matter was sliced with it? Another gruesome picture comes to mind with Hannibal eating Ray Liota's brains. SO GROSS! I had nightmares.

Ahahah. oh Hannibal the licensed psychiatrist who dines on society to the sound of violins.

Ya i remember that scene interesting enough it was my favorite scenes, also don't eat human brains too many cannibalistic diseases.

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

Ya i remember that scene interesting enough it was my favorite scenes, also don't eat human brains too many cannibalistic diseases.

Get's you Creutzfeldt Jakob disease apparently.

4 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Uh...ok. Nice for him. * eats cookie*

Blake is a she. You don't know Blake Lively? Age of Adaline, Savages, Green Lantern you probably saw since its PG-13. 

Ahahah. oh Hannibal the licensed psychiatrist who dines on society to the sound of violins.

I won't ask what your most horrific movie scene is.

8 hours ago, 321agemo said:

Do you guys ever just think of stuff you saw a while back on the internet and think to yourself, “hmmm i kind of feel like reading that again”?

And then you go search for it but you can't find it anyway?

Well i had one of those moments and i found it: http://m.imgur.com/gallery/vtcZF

Good times.

Sure, but its usually for shopping deciding to get an item and can no longer find it. Like that Harley Quinn Addidas heels and all you can find now are fake cosplay knock-offs. When I DO find it, then I can say "GOOD TIMES".

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Today's the bicentenary of Argentina's independence day. Dem school play.

Happy Independence Day! In a few words, what colonial super power did Argentina find indepedence from? Philippine's was from Spain.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Happy Independence Day! In a few words, what colonial super power did Argentina find indepedence from? Philippine's was from Spain.

Spain as well, we were a Spanish colony

Happy independence day Argentinians.

Thank you

10 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Spain as well, we were a Spanish colony

Thank you

Congrats on getting rids of the Spaniards. You are my favorite Spaniard of them all though.

I like the sound of that word, I hope I am your favorite Kraut as well.

16 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Congrats on getting rids of the Spaniards. You are my favorite Spaniard of them all though.

I like the sound of that word, I hope I am your favorite Kraut as well.

It's a nice sounding word.

Kraut, hmm, haven't heard that word before but sounds good too. And yesh you're the best

On 7/5/2016 at 6:30 PM, SHIR0B0N said:

get a job, you hippy

But I quit the moment I realized I could live for 3 years out of my unemployment checks!

Lol. Whoever doesn't believe in magic forgot that I made a dead rat jiggle with my necromancy.

Morning peeps!

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

It's a nice sounding word.

Kraut, hmm, haven't heard that word before but sounds good too. And yesh you're the best

Well Kraut is what muricans and brits called us in WW1 and WW2. It's short for Sauerkraut, which is stereotypical German food.

1 minute ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

But I quit the moment I realized I could live for 3 years out of my unemployment checks!

Lol. Whoever doesn't believe in magic forgot that I made a dead rat jiggle with my necromancy.

Morning peeps!

It's not morning for maybe half of us.

Also unemployment checks are those real?

2 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Morning peeps!

Evenin'

Edited by Skycook3y

2 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Morning peeps!

There is no such thing as morning in this eternal dusk

Hai! *hugs*

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

Well Kraut is what muricans and brits called us in WW1 and WW2. It's short for Sauerkraut, which is stereotypical German food.

So they called you a vegetable?

Ayyy capt'n murica always sounds funny

10 hours ago, 321agemo said:

Do you guys ever just think of stuff you saw a while back on the internet and think to yourself, “hmmm i kind of feel like reading that again”?

And then you go search for it but you can't find it anyway?

Well i had one of those moments and i found it: http://m.imgur.com/gallery/vtcZF

Good times.

Band in 4th grade. We knew what it meant. 2 choked on trumpets...I played trumpet...unrelated.

Update on those Cabin Fever spin-offs=

2nd one is a joke. Lol...the director thought he had something.

3rd film is great. Keeps true to the first. That skinning fight scene is brutal and fun. Reminded me of a rejects only "prom" party for those who couldn't go to prom. (EDit: The party got pretty ghetto real quick)

I love you all!!! 

Edited by OverlordMcGeek