The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

What the flaming shît happened in here. Like, literally.

Anyway, if this thread gets to 100 pages, McGoo, get ready to rename this Noa's Ark, I'll be ready with another drawing

You should all make a clan together.

It can be called the Cult of Noamuth.

It can be glorious.

Also, I'd be down for that

We still need to call them though, assuming all of us are free. Then again, we could call them here. 

I don't know if they're lurking in the forums while at work or anything, but if I have to stay up all night for it, I can, cause I'm on holiday and I'm a bic boiii

I don't know if they're lurking in the forums while at work or anything, but if I have to stay up all night for it, I can, cause I'm on holiday and I'm a bic boiii

Meanwhile, I dug around my place, found an old hard drive, and plugged it in to find that I had brought Terraria a long time ago. 

What ho? What plan hath thee been planning my dear Shiro. And with a Renegade of all people. For shame.

Fortunately, Allmother Noa forgives most transgressions. I am certain that she shant bring her ire down upon thee...if 5 "Hail Noas" are recited by thee.

Let thine lips sing her praises, Shiro.

What ho? What plan hath thee been planning my dear Shiro. And with a Renegade of all people. For shame.

Fortunately, Allmother Noa forgives most transgressions. I am certain that she shant bring her ire down upon thee...if 5 "Hail Noas" are recited by thee.

Hail Noa

Hail Noa

Hail Noa 

Hail Noa

Now fight me.

I think giving her a quick hug should atone for everything. 

Hail Noa

Hail Noa

Hail Noa 

Hail Noa

Now fight me.

FOOL. HATH THEE NOT BEEN TAUGHT THE ALLMOTHER'S PRAYER? 

Friend-Renegade, I must ask of thee a favour.

Will thee shed light upon this ignorant fool? Teach it the prayer of our Allmother Noa.

Drunken has no idea I'm actually appreciated by Noa. (Well at least I hope I am)

I am aware that our Allmother holds thee in high regard. But that does not excuse this ignorance. 

The Church of Noamuth demands that it's followers know the prayers, rituals, and ceremonies associated.

I should probably just create a thread detailing everything about The Church of Noamuth.