Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Here Is My Drako T4 Key Farm Team Composition - Mesa No G-Mag.

Double Mesa with Trinity is how you do it. You Alternate Peacemaker so one can recharge from EV while the other kills.

Frost for protection.

That is a viable build too. It just depends on preference. I want drops (Specifically cells). So no need for Trinity EV when I get max energy on my Mesa just from General loot pickup.

I would rather trade Trinity out for a fail safe build like Loki.

pm cost ton of energy to deal high damage.

it has line of sight

Mesa needs to be in stand still position to use pm

Limited 50m range

So how DE gonna nerf this?

The only way it 'should' be nerfed is range. Give it a starting range that can be positively or negatively effected by mods. It's virtually unlimited range is what makes it OP on low levels.

Using ranged mods would limit one of the three: Power effeciency, Power duration, and Power strength. In its current state, Mesa can have all 4 maxed!

Power effeciency is a must hands down. Meaning that ranged mods would effect power duration and strength.

Mesa users would be forced to increase survivability and range, or range and power, or power and survivability, ect.

pm cost ton of energy to deal high damage.

it has line of sight

Mesa needs to be in stand still position to use pm

Limited 50m range

So how DE gonna nerf this?

15e/s, down to 3.75e/s with max effi (and like +100%strength on top of that, with +90% effi and +27%/-15% Blind Rage)

Line of sight is wonky, as I've been reliably targeting and hitting enemies through obstacles.

DE shouldn't just nerf Peacemaker, they should completely rework the ability, like I suggested in this thread.

So since Mag is getting the nerf soon, I've been trying various compositions to achieve the same style of farm, without the mag of course.

Trinity/Limbo builds work well, but it is very punishing when you play as the Mesa - as you do not get to pick up any of the loot really. You are the heart of the operation, but no loot. Here is a solution I found:

Mesa

Mesa

Frost Prime

Loki Prime

Dual Mesa allows for one Mesa to be firing at all times, and it allows for one Mesa to refuel on energy and pick up loot, without interrupting the flow of the mission. Dual Mesa also allows for doubling DPS when things get sticky.

Frost for, well. Being Frost. I can't think of a scenario in which Frost shouldn't be used.

Loki is probably the most varied class for usage. Which is why the Loki should be the most experienced and should be 100% clear of what his job should be. Loki plays the medic, the cleanup crew for when Nodes get taken, and the radial Disarmer when aura/heavy units get out of hand.

Let me know what kind of results you guys have.

you know what? Try doing Draco without camping, its fun.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/fun  just in case you forgot what fun is.

Oh and another thing. I wonder how many ppl actually realize that mesa is doing all the dirty work and does not get ANY exp for her weapons. Everyone else is just leeching mesa's kills while she gets nothing. This is a pretty bad way of farming exp if you ask me :P

Edited by CruelMaiden

Easy mode: 1 banshee and 3 random classes having players with half of a head on their shoulders.

God mode: Two banshees and pick any two classes. (Alternate sound quake so it is always going)

End of story, most any T4 farm. You really only need one banshee, but I don't like to use my pods when farming keys