Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hall Of Shame...

(PSN)Indian_MilkMan

I have a nonsensical convulsion of pure hatred towards rhino players. If its a pub I leave. If its a Void Key Share I just leave. Xp farm, I leave.

It all started with a MR13 that said and I quote "All the other frames are support frames.Im not going to be someone's b!tch. Rhino, Rhino Prime, and Valkyor are the superior frames in warframe."

I have a nonsensical convulsion of pure hatred towards rhino players. If its a pub I leave. If its a Void Key Share I just leave. Xp farm, I leave.

It all started with a MR13 that said and I quote "All the other frames are support frames.Im not going to be someone's b!tch. Rhino, Rhino Prime, and Valkyor are the superior frames in warframe."

But rhino is obviously the better frame hes the only frame i use

I feel the same :(...To a certain degree..

But rhino is obviously the better frame hes the only frame i use

Just the thought that the you being the Op of the thread and you having that icon...is quite disturbing 

Shame on Thee tenno

Edited by (PS4)Madkiller2580