Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primes And Deletes

I enjoy the primes and all, but is there any rhyme or reason to which frames go away forever to make room for new ones and which suits are next in line for a prime?

I'm not rushing developers or anything but I'm just interested cuz I really like trinity cuz I'm a co-op gamer and it would be nice to have a trinity prime.
I realize that one of the reasons a release schedule might not exist at the moment is it would upset the warframe economy cuz suit prizes would jack up on the market for people selling parts as the deadline gets closer.
I feel the game would make more money and get more people to play more regularly if Warframe made a new section of ultra hard missions that allowed for suits that were deleted to be farmed for again or something cuz I'm sure plenty of people are missing frost prime and mag prime, or would love to get their hands on Excalibur prime, or some of the other stuff that's been taken out. Is it just that the company doesn't have enough space on their server to accommodate all the things they've created? It just seams so wasteful to take the time to make new stuff just to delete it later. Warframe is paying people to make stuff that they're later just going to throw in the trash, that's a waste of manpower and money. Do they need to start a fundraiser to buy more servers to keep the stuff they're making?  
I'm probly missing some other points of this that are related to what I'm saying, I just can't think of them off the top of my head.
It's just as business owner myself I find it hard to wrap my head around how this makes sense. I understand getting rid of something that hurts sales because it isn't popular, but Warframe is a free game....so no Point of sale math is needed. It would make more sense to just make them a buy only item instead of farmable if it's really aboot the money or the need for more money to get more servers to have the space to hold onto the things they've made. It's all soo easy to me.. what am I missing here? Does somebody know of a business model that makes this make sense cuz I'm drawing a blank.

So far they're getting rid of primes in the order they were released

Pretty sure it was stated that the vaulted primes would be making a return at some point so as far as I know it's only temporary

Edited by -Amaterasu-

They already mentioned that the primed versions of the frames (excalibur excluded) will be released again at a later date. They're reworking the void. That being said, I wouldn't mind if they depopulate the drop table by putting the prime parts on a time exclusive rotation, sort of how the void trader is.

Edited by Lusts

They already mentioned that the primed versions of the frames (excalibur excluded) will be released again at a later date. They're reworking the void. That being said, I wouldn't mind if they depopulate the drop table by putting the prime parts on a time exclusive rotation, sort of how the void trader is.

My bad Lusts....I'm tired....I misread...lol

Edited by (PS4)jwernecke

Can you show us where DE ever said anything but the opposite of what you just said about Excalibur Prime?

from Megan herself

Unfortunately Excalibur Prime was part of the Founders program that won't be reissued back into the Solar System. Sorry!

The Umbra isn't Excal Prime either so no, Excal Prime as itself will never return. EVER.

Edited by BlazenFury