The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe China Trailers Reveal!

CaptainFung

Excuse me? You're trying to invalidate the personal opinion of people who dislike the Frame's design. Am I not allowed to say that I dislike it? Because I honestly don't like the design - I don't care who did it; Mynki or the Chinese whoever, I simply don't like the bugger. It's too gaudy and swirly for my taste, and that scarf is horribly weird looking in my opinion. So what's wrong with that? Not all of us are salty and saying that we are is an unfair generalization.

That said, I hope we DO get Umbra because people such as yourself like it. That's my stance on the matter, and I'd appreciate it if you'd revise your statement.

I wasn't disparaging people who genuinely dislike the look of the frame, I am saying there are people who are blatantly asking for Umbra Excalibur (Prime?) to be released here. But when they think they are not going to get it, they pretend not to like the design, even though their previous posts are clear evidence to the contrary. That is very petty and childish. 

You... do realize they were responding to a previous comment regarding how people are insulting the frame's design purely because they are salty about potentially not getting it, right? I highly doubt this person was saying that people can't not like it in general.

You read my post correctly. Thank you.

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

I enjoyed launch trailer 3 the most.

But, yeah, with Umbra Excalibur Prime available for the Chinese Founder's Pack, founders from the western region are going to be pissed off. I've already seen some threads and the founder rage is glorious. I have nothing against founders, and their wrath is justifiable, but it's still a bit funny to see them rage.

Edited by Eggzodiya

Found a screenshot of the chinese themed weapons.

The Kunai looking weapons are known as Feidao in chinese or kunai in japanese. I prefer to stick to the chinese one since this is a chinese themed weapon. This is used by a famous character in chinese literature.

The top one doesnt need any introduction :P and the last one is a repeating crossbow design after the original one which was used during the romance of the three kingdoms period and invented by Zhuge Liang.

m0q28lbaoLg.jpg

Edited by ecwp1981

I saw the crossbow stats in reddit and seems like it will make attica obsolete, it has more status chance, x2 critical multiplier instead of x1.5, more fire rate and less reload time, the damage is 100 instead of 125 from attica, cant wait to get it and use it with limbo.