The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Losing Void Keys

(XBOX)Guerra072

I want to know if anything is going to be done about players losing their void keys, when their game crashes or freezes. I've lost a bunch due that problem. I've paid for them with platinum through trades and, now I'm unable to use something that I had to use real money for? This game is clearly robbing us.

Well, I obtain my keys via grind but its the same sick feeling you get when the game just ate your key.

Those sabotages where your mission randomly fails after the portal collapses even though you went through it. T4 keys are not easy to find.

And Survivals that freeze when your 40 mins in. Goodness, i frikkin hate those too.

You should try and avoid buying keys though. But I guess different people have different circumstances.

DE should make a mechanic where in the key is not consumed when the game crashes.

Edited by H.Katsura_999

If you are losing items through the game freezing or crashing then you can contact Support to see what they can do to help. Usually, they would try to compensate you for your lost items.

Support - https://warframe.com/zendesk

I'll move this on over to the bug section for performance as well since this sounds like a game issue that can be looked into further.

Moved to a proper section.