Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ruined Colours

Spuun

I am uncertain what caused this, but soon after the Fourth of July colors were added, all of my colors lost some of their.. color. 
Here's an image of what the standard free ones and the Fourth of July ones now look like for me (they appear the same when applied). 

Standard: http://gyazo.com/14a372f2048b6f6dd6285b1955e5fe1b

Fourth of July: http://gyazo.com/f5603462865a6d516a11d4b1eba0949a

Maybe I missed something and it is supposed to be like this, but in my experience this is not true and is not true for my friends. Adjusting graphical settings has yielded no results. 

Legacy Colour Palettes is switched on, yes.

Edit: not anymore, thanks, I dont know what that option is for..

That option simulates broken gamma calculations in the color blending to mimic how the color palettes used to look before a certain bugfix. Essentially, every palette from before that bugfix has two versions, the intended one and the legacy bugged one. You can swap which is shown using the Legacy Color Palettes option.

If you are looking for more color variety, you can also look through the legacy palettes, favourite colors that you want (right click on them to favourite), and then use them after turning the option back off.

Legacy Colour Palettes is switched on, yes.

Edit: not anymore, thanks, I dont know what that option is for..

You know how when you turned it on it made your colors look all pastel? That's what it's for...

Warframe colors used to look like that, up until Update 14 (about a year ago), that's why it's called "Legacy Colors". Some people like it.