Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New, Just Saying Hey.

(PSN)VorxDargo

so yeah, i'm new. just got Warframe going yesterday. so far loving it! its like everything i ever wanted in a game like this is in it. just wish there was a way to make the suits look just a bit more human. like no helmet, but whatever.

anyway loving the malee combat, was never big on guns really so outta all the FPS and third person shooters its a nice change of passe. looking forward to seeing most of you, maybe, in-game.

Hey there, VorxDargo.

Glad to hear you've already taken a liking to Warframe. Here's hoping to hear new player feedback from you sometime, especially with the changes coming to Parkour.

Take care.

Welcome to the Forums!

Good thing you didn't join before melee 2.0, you may not speak so high about melee to be honest. Either way, welcome to warframe and good luck tenno!

was that bad huh?

and to everyone else. thanks guys, glad to be here.

as for feedback, oh i'd be happy to give some as well as some ideas, is there a set sub topic for this?

Hello, welcome to Warframe and forums too!

Just remember that since your playing on consoles, you will get updates a bit later than PC version. So don´t get confused with upcoming update not being available to you when it arrives.

oh i've played cross plat games before, no worries.

@Chaotic

i see, well the malee does feel great, and for a free to play game this is very well built.

It has come a very long way and does show great promise for a even better tomorrow.

as far as i seen its perfect now, i hardly use my guns. just all out dagger slashes (i managed to get the Fang daggers)

@gethinle12

yeah i looked up how to get Salvage and Alloy from them, need to ether find someone to invite me to Jupiter or wait till i unlock it to make the AK looking rifle.