Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Closed For Now)The Vanguard Order, Friendly/social, 600+ Members, Beautiful Dojo, All Research, Teamspeak3, Casual Gamer

Vanist

Hi,

I would also like to join, as I prefer a more casual approach. I tend to be online 3-4 times a week, but it can vary depending on job and family requirements.

Whilst still learning about the game, I would like to join with people that also like to play the game for fun and don't only rush every mission :)

I wanted to sent a message to Vanist, but I believe I sent a friend request by mistake (the chat is not intuitive at all for me :D)

Thank you and hope to see you in game soon

Beliar359

Hello.  I believe I would like to join this clan if that is alright.  Tried sending some messages but noone was online, so figured I would post here.  I played a wile back, but am still rather new.   Just started playing  again, trying to learn everything again

Hello, Im kinda interested in an active clan,

since im mostly all the time online its hard to find a clan with active members like myself.

I already tryd to contact all the admins in the clan but non of them where online no mather wat time.

So i thought i tryed here instead .

Im a Rank 12 really active and good team player i got teamspeak/skype all of that stuff.

IGN : Cry2Me

Hope we can talk when u have the time .

Have a nice day