Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favorite Game Romance?

PsychedelicSnake

Miranda, Mass Effect 2. Gotta love that physical perfection.

Before you go "She's got no character!" or whatever, I'm moderately sociopathic, I don't give a sh*t about emotions, or connections or whatever, it's all about the looks.

Dat butt tho

She does have character though, it's just not in-your-face like some people may have wanted. The most in-your-face she gets with it is in the Citadel DLC, and it's justified then.

She does have character though, it's just not in-your-face like some people may have wanted. The most in-your-face she gets with it is in the Citadel DLC, and it's justified then.

I know, some people hate her because that. I like her, because shapes n things >:P

On the other hand, some characters with lots of emotion and whatnot, for one reason or another, I hate. Like Liara, I absolutely hate her with burning passion, yet she is literally the only sidekick that cannot die ever no matter what. (Unless you pick the 'f*ck your colors' ending of ME3, but then everybody in the galaxy dies) Seriously though, Kaiden or Ashley can die in ME1, the survivor can die in ME3. Wrex can die in ME1 (maybe in ME3 too, I'm not totally sure) Everybody (even Shepard) can die in ME2. If you talk to Javvik enough in ME3, he decides he will commit suicide after the war is over.